Snapshoteye #10 Boiled ham and a farmfood shopper, Paul's on the lookout for the welfare chopper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone has posted this but Paul posted this an hour ago! And is now live on insta
Cry me a bleeping river. He's such a melt. Taking pics of his shoes and putting a black and white filter on. Acting like a 12year old emo with a tumblr account u twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Me too, I miss my county 😭 everyone round here calls me bab

I infamously saw him at the train station CHATTING tit on a live at 0730 and I messaged him saying shut the duck up

EXCUSE MEH LAAAAYYYDEEEHHH. I love charity shop sue so much
Charity shop sue is my idol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
First time poster, long time reader of these threads. 😁 PLEEEEEEASE someone record his insta live!!!! I can't see!!!! 😫

Reactions: 7
Nearly at a new thread, these threads move faster than Paul's, snapshot eye, 41, relationships
Well this wrote itself didn’t it. Speaking of thread names I feel like thread 9’s name just thread 9 in general didn’t get the respect or homage it deserved. The thing was created at lightening speed during Tattle’s very own Fight Night under a provisional name, and remained, unquestioned, during its little 60 hour life. Because there was just THAT much going on. “Situation ongoing”. Iconic. I fear we’ll never see the likes again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.