Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Howling at the tracksuit photos 👏🤣🤣🤣
The arse licking posts on TT were either child accounts or new accounts with no vids and a couple of followers.

Reactions: 4

mumz

VIP Member
Have they moved house again. They are not scared about showing their location. I slipped. In the shower and broke my back it's easily done. See they don't see the danger in anything they do. I'm shocked Sare from the shop didn't rub his little balls better. Who has a pink track suit 😂😂 fucking Kate price wouldn't put it on even 🙄🤣

See they are not the brightest are they it was them that more or less started the rumour. And it was ok then. But now they are playing the victim card for sympathy it's not.

That’s still his mums house.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
It was Jack check the coat, the skinny legs, the flat chest etc etc, remember that driveway was swept spotless clean, timber pallets were stacked behind the empty skip, both were there to hold fire back from the neighbours fence, there was also a full sheet of plywood or plasterboard placed the other side of the car to deflect flame from the other neighbours fence, the fire brigade took longer than he thought and it reached the front door of the house! Funny his previous fire on the drive had another metal skip on the drive too

It could of been them two scaffolders I think one even had the same t shirt and jacket in a video he did with nick Smith. They put scaffolding around the bird from the shops car

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
He isn't right , he is blinded by the want of fame and money. The kid going missing prank and the doll out the window were so wrong. And the one where he set up for his car to get set on fire and it got out of hand was the worst one. If people believe he wasn't behind that , no man would put his family in danger after like he does. I could find him tomorrow morning if I wanted to. What would be stopping the alleged arsonists. Who are out to get him.
The only people this family are in danger from is the parents. Nick and Jess. Not once have they out those kids ahead of money or status. I used to thinknit was all Nick but Jess should've put her food down as she said on the Tiktok she was finished. Her kids came 1st. Funny weeks later she's large as ever in the pranks etc. As a mother my 1st thought would be my kids need protecting. Not learn splash them more over social media, although the kids only really come out when they are dwindling.

• Heart

Ann1216

got Dr Sare on her live trying to sell his cbd crap, giving advice to people with Real medical problems. didnt know she went to medical school

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I'm seeing more and more that fool with his middle finger in the air. Must not be caring anymore. But while his kid is watching? 😔😔

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I see big lardarse Nick ain't to happy with Jack's posters 🤣🤣🤣. See the real nick coming out. I find it hilarious to be honest.

He paid for the bloke behind him. 🙄😂😂. He was more than likely on his own a tenner tops , He makes out he is mother Teresa 🙄 he does all this by they way good deeds and charity work. Jimmy saville did loads for charity. And he was an out and out wrong un 🙄 he wants to be loved by every one on tik tok. When in fact he has turned into one of the most hated.
How long was the queue? These so called creators never do anything because they are kind. Each and every one is a publicity stunt. Views go up money in bank.

mumz

VIP Member
Someone please teach her to do car seat safety properly forward facing and he’s not even a year old yet and loose straps View attachment 1026895
I th
Someone please teach her to do car seat safety properly forward facing and he’s not even a year old yet and loose straps View attachment 1026895
I think the law is rear facing til 9 months old
The straps you should be tight and only allow you to squeeze 2 of your own adult fingers through
But this us Nick Smith. He does what he wants

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He said on a FB live once Jack passes his test, he is buying him a new car too

50 grand don't go that far. I think they are still getting go fund me donations. God knows what they have scammed out of the warriors , 2 million followers even if they gave a pound each

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I had forgotten about the financing. What brand would want to associate themselves with Nick.. that’s only going to end in disaster. Influencers are required to clearly disclose and identify paid promotions or sponsorships. Maybe I’m being naive to assume that Nick would follow those regulations mind you…
Pepsi did. More fool them. But at the end of the day they have 3 million followers. Smyths the toy shop did , they get free stuff all the time. And trust me I'm no fan of them. But company's know well his audience demographic. I'm shocked Iceland hasn't sponsored them. Or MC Donalds. They know the warriors are brainwashed and to put it the best I can thick.

I think she fostered him and other's not gave birth to him. I have the patience of a saint when it comes to people I care about but I'm extremely house proud and like a clean house and no matter who you are you do not disrespect my home the way they have this ladies
I'm the same. And I have respect for people's homes. That poor woman lost her husband in the summer she doesn't need them scruffy chavs