Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
I didnt think at first but now i belive they or rather nick played some part in it i dont think jack did as we saw the videos of him stood in the garden with his sisters in just his boxers but nick definetly had something to do with it

Reactions: 4

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Sorry for being stupid but can someone explain exactly what's going on, is the charity Centrepoint paying him to promote them???

I think it's them. Or that go fund me lot. Some one is that's for sure. He does nothing for nothing the greedy prick.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
And the interaction they receive is negative. Why would you keep doing that if you know loads of people dislike you and think you are dangerous.
He is so arrogant , he thinks every one loves him only few trolls hate him and people are jealous of how hard they have worked to get where they are (his words not mine. ) Even though tik tok is only about for 2 years. 🙄

Yes even looking at their fb photos from years ago the place was a junk yard and he looks like he would try and sell you a dead goldfish for £20
His mother is supposed to be a posh counsellor. I have a feeling she reads the tarot cards at the fair ground. If you ask me he is a pure breed pi. key

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leeboy3111

They do nothing that they won't benefit something out of it. Same with the PlayStation 5. Jack got one symiths the toy shop sponsored all them. He gave away.
Well again I noticed that it’s always 5 x PS5’s, the first time, Jack got one, Nick amazingly got one, Nicks boy Ben got one! The other 2?? He goes 3 months then calls another PS5 giveaway, he makes the warriors beg for them, makes videos asking them to refer friends and to join them on all the platforms to be in with a chance, also drop ur name and a reason why you need a PS5 in the comments, it’s all to generate likes and comments, I still swear that they have saved the empty boxes and those are what gets wheeled out in the videos, you never see inside the boxes, I’ve heard him say he’s got to drop one off to someone BUT he can’t say who they are as they did not want to be exposed or identified!! The odd one person that’s meant to meet at a petrol station to toss a coin could easily be a friend or family friend, just acting it up, Nick gets 2-3 weeks of content plus teasing the beggars as he knows the prize of a PS5 is heaven to em, it weren’t long after the last time he did this I got the full Smithy ban as I was calling it out, lame single mum girls begging they couldn’t feed their kids, their kids are disabled etc etc please give me a PS5 ! It was sick to read. If you know your cons and scams then them empty boxes can be wheeled out, a trip to Smythes, stick em in a smythes bag, etc etc, you never see anyone praising them for the PS5 they won! It just happens and Nick just tells you or don’t tell you, after the targets of comments and likes are reached it all goes quiet, I’ve read many asked about the PS5’s but no answer, just like why he always has scam/Fake commenters replying to everyone, but takes weeks to block them? Is it because he’s doubling up on the comments with each reply, or is it because his admin are setting up these fake accounts to dupe a few muggy warriors, only to warn them not to be taken in? It’s funny they ban or remove negative comments asap but allow fake accounts to roll on their posts for weeks! 🧐🧐🤔

Reactions: 3
I think he's just hiding away from tiktok because he can't control the story and can't ignore the backlash if he stayed on. I hope the powers that be at tiktok notice soon that he is bad mouthing the app and start to remove his content when reported.
or to reduce the revenue stream via tiktok so what little generated by the platform he could easily donate if picked up on his comments from last year about all tiktok money going to charity. Reduce the money coming in so its less going out if challenged, while all the time milking every other platfrom

mumz

VIP Member
It’s a joie car seat we gave the same one and it definitely refaces. I have a 2 year old and one year reward facing cause all research says it’s the safest option. Everything about the car seat looks wrong. The chest straps are in the right place, it’s too loose, he looks too tiny to be forward. They need to sort it out. Not worth the risk of your child life for fame
I think my daughter has that in her car, it it a grow with the child one? It swivels around?

That will be so he can be on Facebook live in the car because that's always been their priority over seatbelts and crying kids.
^^^^^^^exactly this

BannanCookie

I th
I think the law is rear facing til 9 months old
The straps you should be tight and only allow you to squeeze 2 of your own adult fingers through
But this us Nick Smith. He does what he wants
Nope the law is reward facing till least 15 months. But recommend till they are 4

• Heart