Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Didn't nick Smith have one of them 🤔 let the window open and unlocked Tonight u too could have a top of the range BMW tomorrow 🙄😂
Sounds like a plan.
cars don’t bother me, as long as they work, and reliable I am happy
He has customised his car to the point of ridiculous. It’s the kind of look teenager would go for. It’s very “look at me” it looked classier all white

Reactions: 3

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Sounds like a plan.
cars don’t bother me, as long as they work, and reliable I am happy
He has customised his car to the point of ridiculous. It’s the kind of look teenager would go for. It’s very “look at me” it looked classier all white
Money can buy you lots of things class isn't one of them I'm afraid. I grew up with nothing my first car cost 90 quid. I drive a nice car because I don't drink or smoke ,it's my one pleasure , it looks shit to be honest he revs the shit out of it. You can tell he got from other people's money , they filled hers with dirty leaf's all covered in fox piss. No respect for anything

lozza96

VIP Member
Yesh you right it can be easily be edited i thpught maybe just nick had something to do with but with looking at them pictures maybe jack did as well .this may be the year that we finally find out the truth

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
More family friendly content I see , I was banned for saying I was an idiot for a month. They are social media influencers for young people and families. It's about positivity and family fun as they say themselves. So they still have the only fans up and running by the looks of it. 🙄

Tryger88

VIP Member
She looks like a typical Smithy warrior thick and unwashed 🤔🙄 she does his tik toks because he can't be arsed to do them. He thinks he is too famous. He pulls out that mental health card a lot don't he
The woman to the left of him, that’s Cha Cha (Charlotte). She is the one who has control of his TikTok account. Because TT gives him bad mental health
I think he's just hiding away from tiktok because he can't control the story and can't ignore the backlash if he stayed on. I hope the powers that be at tiktok notice soon that he is bad mouthing the app and start to remove his content when reported.

DukeDan1

1644442326356.png
1644442378996.png

Some highly rated negative comments on the latest 'prank'. Cue the smithy warriors/bots, they're running a bit late on this particular video.

There's a high probability that the bag is fake; I know that they don't have any regard for anything but surely they wouldn't leave a "£1500" handbag in an unattended car, on display. But I suppose that if you can destroy a house, you can destroy an expensive handbag. So maybe they are a bit more destructive and stupid than I had previously thought...

Tryger88

VIP Member
More rudeness and not family friendly content. Indecent exposure in a public place is a criminal offence!
It's all fake, can see in the blurred part he's wearing something as it stands out yellowish, also makes me think the fire extinguisher in the car was fake like they just using movie props 🤷‍♂️

Leeboy3111

Him and Dan made a homemade rocket launcher last summer and were firing it over St Andrews Lake in Rochester. He posted it on FB and some of the followers told him he could be done for having a firearm. It was only up for about 30 mins. Then he took it down pretty fast
Yeah I remember that video ! What a Div

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Ahh so Garth is the guy who was supposed to have abused Nick

Looks that way. But some one also. Said he didn't abuse him but he found out what he was doing and blackmailed him. I think it was that person who is saying about that Garth bloke.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Someone keeps posting on TT for Iffy to be careful because Garth is coming out of prison soon
It’s posted on every vid on there.
Does anyone know who Garth is?
Not sure if it’s the guy he allegedly blackmailed over touching him, or about the Porsche he had some dodgy dealings with. Or something else.
I see that don't know. He more than likely ripped him off or something.