Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Bet the neighbours were relieved when they moved, I know I would be 😆 Just wish they would put their kids first and get them a proper home.
Probably need to wait for council house now. They would've bought by now if they could've. Or maybe both mummies are getting a right royal using. I'm sorry ain't no way in hell I'd let a partner use my parent.

Reactions: 3

mumz

VIP Member
Nope the law is reward facing till least 15 months. But recommend till they are 4
Thats only for height based seats
Weight based seats they can forward face from. 13kg in weight. I doubt he weighs that much yet
There is 2 different rules depending on height based or weight based
I have no idea what type that seat is but most mums would go with the safest option

Leeboy3111

Going back to the house that so called fell through because of the mortgage provider, was it 1 million plus? Surely neither one of them could get a mortgage with no full time job? They surely not that stupid to give one to 2 fading social media grifters?

I call BS again, they just going to Devon for mini breaks, maybe Jess mum was planning on getting a place and letting them live with her but she's now changed her mind and had enough of them, is that why they now staying at his mum's 🤷‍♂️
Absofuckingloutely

jbd96

If it's not true then that's fucking sick! If it was just used for likes and views they should be ashamed! 🤬
I think what's happened is someone has made a fake account and then put on there she's pregnant, then someone's asked her if it's true and she's said no its not

Leeboy3111

The same with the Christmas toy appeal they had to get the stuff sent to them no the salvation army direct , he didn't put his hands in his pocket just took the credit. Bet half of the good stuff went to their kids or e bay. I wouldn't trust them with anything to be honest

No way would I go to the café if them pi.keys were there every day.
Yep, on the same video he went to the PC section to buy ‘real toys’ in his words, laptops etc, they showed Jack setting up the computers to gain them more followers then no more, you never saw what they bought or who it went too, but he was grinning and hopping and rubbing his hands together, no laptops came off the van to the other family

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yep, on the same video he went to the PC section to buy ‘real toys’ in his words, laptops etc, they showed Jack setting up the computers to gain them more followers then no more, you never saw what they bought or who it went too, but he was grinning and hopping and rubbing his hands together, no laptops came off the van to the other family

They do nothing that they won't benefit something out of it. Same with the PlayStation 5. Jack got one symiths the toy shop sponsored all them. He gave away.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
His bit on the side from the shop left him a voice mail 🤣

Attachments

• Sick

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Yes even looking at their fb photos from years ago the place was a junk yard and he looks like he would try and sell you a dead goldfish for £20
That old house they had, there's millions of people I imagine who would love to say in a house like that. And keep it lovely

DreamGirl33

I haven’t watched them for ages (when the penny dropped about the fire about 2 days after it happened) but they just popped on fb in a nice new swanky house did they get this with the money raised surely not?
Think they’ve just rented for the week

just10

Last edited: