Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Well again I noticed that it’s always 5 x PS5’s, the first time, Jack got one, Nick amazingly got one, Nicks boy Ben got one! The other 2?? He goes 3 months then calls another PS5 giveaway, he makes the warriors beg for them, makes videos asking them to refer friends and to join them on all the platforms to be in with a chance, also drop ur name and a reason why you need a PS5 in the comments, it’s all to generate likes and comments, I still swear that they have saved the empty boxes and those are what gets wheeled out in the videos, you never see inside the boxes, I’ve heard him say he’s got to drop one off to someone BUT he can’t say who they are as they did not want to be exposed or identified!! The odd one person that’s meant to meet at a petrol station to toss a coin could easily be a friend or family friend, just acting it up, Nick gets 2-3 weeks of content plus teasing the beggars as he knows the prize of a PS5 is heaven to em, it weren’t long after the last time he did this I got the full Smithy ban as I was calling it out, lame single mum girls begging they couldn’t feed their kids, their kids are disabled etc etc please give me a PS5 ! It was sick to read. If you know your cons and scams then them empty boxes can be wheeled out, a trip to Smythes, stick em in a smythes bag, etc etc, you never see anyone praising them for the PS5 they won! It just happens and Nick just tells you or don’t tell you, after the targets of comments and likes are reached it all goes quiet, I’ve read many asked about the PS5’s but no answer, just like why he always has scam/Fake commenters replying to everyone, but takes weeks to block them? Is it because he’s doubling up on the comments with each reply, or is it because his admin are setting up these fake accounts to dupe a few muggy warriors, only to warn them not to be taken in? It’s funny they ban or remove negative comments asap but allow fake accounts to roll on their posts for weeks! 🧐🧐🤔

They are not to be trusted it's all take take take. And no give. They have never had some do a tik tok saying thanks for the PlayStation 5. Have they.

Reactions: 4

mumz

VIP Member
They don't want to mention it in case someone looks too close to home. ..

Look out fellow tattlers. Nick the prick is out to stamp out trolls. A.K.A people who see through her

Some one has a point look at the tags. If you owned the cars you wouldn't have that yellow tag. That's from a garage on them.
The Audi is on finance someone posted it a while ago on insta. I will try and find it if it’s still there
The other cars are probably on finance too
Mind you all the personal details were scrubbed out so it may have been about any car

they are getting slack, the facebook boxing glove vid you can see the Audi number plate

mumz

VIP Member
This is exactly it, we all have nice things that we've worked hard for and don't make a fuss about but this loser brags and hasn't earned it so no wonder people get wound up. You can't buy a lot of things but at least we appreciate that more.
Bragging on FB today. He paid for the whole line of Macdonalds Crayford drive in orders

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
You are spot on. There is something amiss with Nick. He needs the adrenaline rush, but when will that become so dangerous that someone really will be hurt or worse? He needs psychiatric help
His wife and apparent lived ones not noticing? Blinded by £ signs? You can tell what pranks are staged Nicks more calm in them. Ge certainly can move that large frame of his when he's wanting. Surprised he's not taken a stroke or heart attack the way he lives.
I really couldn't cope with him as a partner or a father.

DukeDan1

1644523715303.png

😂 😂 😂 those eyebrows are outrageous! It looks like someone's got the primary school brown paint out. They're not even symmetrical!

I think that this is the handbag that was (quite badly) faked. The new one is similar, but they both appear to be missing the black stripes in the lining, and the new one's lining appears to be the wrong colour so it must be really low quality fakes that she keeps buying.

these are smart, streetwise scammers that play the fool , underneath they are calculated and focused to getting their cash in what ever way they can, they are not thick, the warriors are the thick ones as they are taken in by these jinks and the family play and target their content for them.
I agree that many if not all of their 'pranks' are staged, and that they are trying to exploit their fans. Notice that they rarely spend more than £500 on a video? I think this is because they get slightly more than that back in Facebook ad revenue.
However, I am definitely still of the opinion that they are thick. Their narrow-minded focus on getting more money doesn't make them clever, it means that they are opportunist thickos that saw the Smithy council estate warriors and realised that this could be their chance to drive expensive cars and live in a big house!

Last edited:

Tryger88

VIP Member
If it’s done that much damage to the car, imagine what it’s done to all their lungs
They are a danger to society
I don't buy the whole Jack prank, all staged and planned by all, but they are all that stupid in the head they didn't even consider the risk to their own health

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He looks healthier as Jim 😅
Thing is all this will come crashing down now he is losing the popularity the money will start drying up.

Loosing warriors by the day. New people become popular its like TV reality stars. Could you name the first big brother winner. Look at Lawrence he has a big following but views have dropped right off.

I reckon they are trying to get on telly myself. Some shit reality show about them. On channel 5 or living.

• Wow

Tryger88

VIP Member
Sorry for being stupid but can someone explain exactly what's going on, is the charity Centrepoint paying him to promote them???

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Bet its like living with thrush an irritating cnut 🙄😂

If i lived with him I'd probably be in prison doing life. I just couldn't cope with that level of stupidity in a grown ass man. Then gets hack a car is like look at me ain't I the best. Wants to be adored and told he's the best all the time. St. Nick the prick! Sorry for my language

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
He never takes responsibility for his actions does he, he is the one putting it on social media and he still doesn't get it. He is hoping this video stops people pulling them up on their shitty and dangerous behaviour all for money and views. Your actions have consequences more so when you have a young family

Attachments

Last edited:

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
We need whoever it is commenting to join here and spill the tea.
Oh no can you imagine them two with a baby 😱 The other two can't even look after the kids they have so they wouldn't be up for babysitting duties!
The only time I see the new baby when she threw the doll out the window pretending to be him. Or when they are after doing some prank that was in bad taste. And they get shit for it. And they use him to take the heat off

We need whoever it is commenting to join here and spill the tea.
Oh no can you imagine them two with a baby 😱 The other two can't even look after the kids they have so they wouldn't be up for babysitting duties!

Big time. They need to spill the beans about nicks blackmailing. He did admit to taking money from him. I remember him saying it.

Last edited: