Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
They so knew that car was unlocked. And no way if you start tampering with the door frame and window a car alarm won't go off. Nick Smith has an obsession with fire. Read the text in the bonfire fire screen shot #there is something about men and fire. #teamsmithy . He is a danger around his young family. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Attachments

• 49.4 KB
    Last edited:
    Reactions: 3

just10

It was Jack check the coat, the skinny legs, the flat chest etc etc, remember that driveway was swept spotless clean, timber pallets were stacked behind the empty skip, both were there to hold fire back from the neighbours fence, there was also a full sheet of plywood or plasterboard placed the other side of the car to deflect flame from the other neighbours fence, the fire brigade took longer than he thought and it reached the front door of the house! Funny his previous fire on the drive had another metal skip on the drive too
    Undoubtedly it was Jack as it has been shown over and over .. so why has nothing been done .. why are they like Teflon!! Because this would never happen if it was one of us !! One day he will be exposed as the vile slimy abuser he is and I for one can not wait for that day !!

Reactions: 2

Hunnyangel

I haven’t watched them for ages (when the penny dropped about the fire about 2 days after it happened) but they just popped on fb in a nice new swanky house did they get this with the money raised surely not?

Quick question that go fund me that was set up for them didn’t they donate all the money? I’m sure I can across some videos of them doing that, I’m sure this has already been said but I don’t really follow them.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
    A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it t

One more just has. Fuck him and him and the warriors
    A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it to their pages, well. I’ve only seen 2 myself but I’m sure there’s more around
    One more now fuck him after that. And his warriors
    A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it t

One more just has. Fuck him and him and the warriors
    A few ordinary tiktokkers have copied it to their pages, well. I’ve only seen 2 myself but I’m sure there’s more around
    One more now fuck him after that. And his warriors

Last edited:
    Reactions: 1