Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Some one said they left bexleyheath village covered in post it notes , and you had little chav teenagers sticking up for them. That's his core audience thick bunch of chavs , how long more will he last I wonder ? Before he gets cancelled or hurts some one badly with his pranks , or his little insurance job comes back to bite him on his fat greedy arse
Hopefully not long. Shame no police passed him whilst driving like that

Reactions: 4

mumz

VIP Member
Easy know it was got out of other people's money , when they give back them cars they be worth fuck all.

That’s Eynsford Village Ford. It’s not far from me, its a narrow bridge one side and the drive through ford beside it. We have driven through it often but usually in the summer. It’s concrete base. No mud. But they are total idiots and messing about like that is dangerous To them and the wild life. Opps they are the wild life

• Haha

Leeboy3111

Nick’s getting a lot of backlash from his latest blunder. If it wasn’t a fake test, then he’s really missed a trick.
What amazes me is that there are still some brainless fools in there defending him. What must he do for them to see him for what he really is?
There is of course the possibility that he has some fake accounts in there, mind you.
There are masses of fake accounts and Smithy Admin run accounts, a mate of mine knows loads of them !

Right let's get a list going of their 2022 cock ups so we can keep track..
1) Dropping fake baby from window
2) Squirting vinegar in eyes
3) Driving with minor in boot of car
Was the tying up and mouth gagging his daughter in 2021?

Last edited:

Leeboy3111

The Big Sleep Out is 26th Feb so they have a few more weeks to raise funds. He will make a big song and dance about putting his own money into it, but it’s not really his money, it’s money from views etc
Well if it’s at about £25 it’s not exactly flying

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
I laughed at your post earlier about the lack of perks, gifts and no go fund me 🤣
So when do we become mods 😁
Oh now there's a thought. Surely that's a paid position 🤣🤣🤣. While I'm waiting for all my other money to come in it will pass the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣. God if I were a mod mayhem would ensue. 🤣🤣🤣

deli78

Chatty Member
So for the go fund me for the 24hr sleep out. £3800.00 was donated by themselves. Wonder how upset they are that they never reached the target amount.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
This is exactly it, we all have nice things that we've worked hard for and don't make a fuss about but this loser brags and hasn't earned it so no wonder people get wound up. You can't buy a lot of things but at least we appreciate that more.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He looks healthier as Jim 😅
Thing is all this will come crashing down now he is losing the popularity the money will start drying up.

• Haha

Leeboy3111

I'm starting to think they are both related 😂😂 pure deliverance couple 😂😂😂 dueling Banjos and all that
You know that! Only genes from the same pool could actually be with each other the way they are, should have practised chemical castration in that boarding school he was at ! Any more inbreeding from this pair and their home gonna look like a scene from District 9 ! Nick the Prawn 🦐🦐🦐

• Haha

DukeDan1

I see Nick is back to encouraging dangerous acts with his latest ‘prank’. Mind you, Jess didn’t look to convinced. I suppose that if someone isn’t expecting it they could really hurt themselves trying to rush downstairs seeing their child like that. Also notice that he’s got ketchup all over Jess’ mum’s wall. Good to see him showing some respect for her house.

Also showed no regard for basic child safety by showing his daughter dressed only in those underwear-like garments. It wasn’t long ago that a group of pedophiles identified videos on YouTube just like this one and targeted them. His lack of care for his children is deplorable.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I didnt think at first but now i belive they or rather nick played some part in it i dont think jack did as we saw the videos of him stood in the garden with his sisters in just his boxers but nick definetly had something to do with it

They walked out the house they didn't run. No sign of nick. A boxer was saying on tik tok he knows one of the blokes that did it he hasn't been paid in full for setting fire to the car. But he never said anything more about it

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
That's what happens when you rip people off they become wise to your actions 😏
I don't think they are as popular as they think they are any more. The day he was saying what are you doing with your life on a jet ski was the worst thing he could of done. People gave money they didn't have to them. Even at the very start I said that's bang out of order. Until I see the CCTV and him singing in front of the house taking photos of his kids the first day back at school. Going to the pool out the back garden , if you were after an arson attack , you would have been keeping your family safe not putting them on offer for something to happen again. Even on the news he said it was kids. They were no kids or trolls they were his mates or mates of jacks.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I haven't seen fake tears like this since the go fund me fire. He needs acting lessons. 🙄😂

They forgot the fire station , and the petrol station. And the back seat of the car with Sare from the shop 😂😂😂 oh matron 🙄😂😂😂