Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJusa69

VIP Member
Totally this. A recovery run and also the endorphins released for mental health are always beneficial to me. I really like Gem. Considering she posts about her stoma and pacemaker o don’t think she makes everything out to be perfect at all. She makes pretty good posts and why not? She works really hard and hasn’t become an ad sell out like most. Does a lot for charity, I think she posts how tired she is to be more relatable and to show that we’re all busy mums. She always takes time to respond to messages and I don’t know why people want to know about her marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️. She’s never posted much about the hubby and I don’t see how the identity of Olivia’s dad is relevant? She calls Andrew dad and carries his name so he’s her father regardless of blood. Before anyone says it....I’ll start a rave 😬🤣.

Pretty food posts I mean 🤦🏼‍♀️
I messaged her a couple of times about things and never got a response.. Just left on read both times.

Reactions: 1

Gemgem

I dont care if she had a child before her husband my husband had 2 before me i was just curious

Corky

The thai vegetable curry is from hello fresh. I should know as i got it yday,just admit it gemma. It aint ur own recipe,trying to pretend she is the perfect little housewife.

hrmi

According to her Facebook page, it says she’s still married and she is on his profile picture. Sounds like I have no life but I was really curious because I was starting to think they weren’t together anymore! 😂

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
No, it's the first time for me. I'm assuming it isn't for you, you'll do great. Oh I'll definitely be thinking about that on my way around, thanks haha xx
I have done it a few times, just try to enjoy it. I hope you like jellies as you will be offered loads on the way around x

• Heart

PatsyDarling

What is her living situation??
On her latest story it’s a dinner table set for three each with a glass of red wine!
Is she married or separated?
Does her mum live with them?
It can’t be for her sister as she is pregnant!

I need to know!
I can’t work it out either!

Sandra_1984

The office Deffo wasn't 9-5 as she sometimes started work at 5am.....remembered her posting about it. Several times.

Affilation

But fopperholic completely lied and swapped chicken and salmon, so she probably didn’t eat it at all never mind not have time to take a pic
Yes but neither has Gemma by the looks of it
But fopperholic completely lied and swapped chicken and salmon, so she probably didn’t eat it at all never mind not have time to take a pic
Yes I caught all of that on her page but still Gemma didn’t mention it was a old picture either

mingbag

I can't figure out if she's moved or not. I think they are still together but who knows, the second plate of food could be for her sister? If they are together they don't seem to have a healthy relationship as they don't holiday together or spend any time together!
The 2nd portion could be for her daughter?

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
ESPA are screwed cos all the spas are shut, so she’s been enlisted to spam, spam, spam us all with ads disguised as content, in between running whole marathons in her one hour permitted exercise a day.
Can confirm where you saw the 1 hour a day of exercise? I have only see it say your regular daily exercise (I am training for two marathons within two weeks now) and so have been going out for an hour and a half a day as normally I would go out for two hours at least. I go early and do loops so I am no more than 5 minute from my house. My running club and all forums are asking the same thing and can't find a time limit. If you could help that would be great!!

little07miss

Chatty Member
Haven't a clue if this would apply to Gem or not but I actually cant smile showing my teeth. My top lip doesnt lift enough to show my teeth unless I do a stupid eyes tight shut cheesy grin. I've looked into surgery but it would be £7000 and although it I'm really self conscious and hate the frequent comments of 'oh smile properly' or 'dont look so miserable' I just cant warrant spending that much money to get a lip lift 😢