Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mingbag

Just been having a nosey on FB at the husbands profile... he’d want to adjust his privacy settings as there’s some old stuff which parents of his school kids might see 🤭

Reactions: 1

Justchilling

I reckon this other house is for her sister who’s recently married after working on cruise ships and is pregnant! Makes sense if she lives with her mum as the house is just up the road according to her!

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
I also have IBD - it's just something I've read elsewhere, rather than me, myself, blaming it on lax use.
Oh I know it wasn’t you saying it I just replied to the latest comment, But I believe she has Crohns, but she doesn’t speak about her IBD the way she does like her heart condition. X

Mancnet

VIP Member
That makes sense. I still think they are together but she just uses this account now for “business”. i do like her style, I prefer a bit more colour but do like her pictures

little07miss

Chatty Member
I've followed her for years and as far as I know she has Chron's. I remember her doing a big post about umming and ahhing about where to get the bag or not as some people with the condition do and don't. I know the singer Anastasia is also a chron's suffered, that's why she has the big scar down her stomach from having a section of her bowel out. I've not a clue where the whole laxative idea came from as I've never seen anything to actually back it up, unless anyone has read anything different?

Snarkypants

VIP Member
Oh I know it wasn’t you saying it I just replied to the latest comment, But I believe she has Crohns, but she doesn’t speak about her IBD the way she does like her heart condition. X
Oh it's ok! The reason I remember it is coz I have IBD, and I remember it being shitty of her if she were letting people believe she had it, as opposed to alleged laxative use being the cause of her colostomy/ileostomy etc xx

She put on her stories tonight that her house is up for sale and the next project is ‘Gemmas dream house’ ...

Ted1

I really do think something's going on with her marriage, it's a shame. Not wearing her rings but also find it odd the way she always reverts back to her maiden name, like with her tshirt for the run this weekend.
Dont think shes ever used her married name of Marshall. Shes such a fuckin bore😴