Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCuthbo

Altho .... i saw a happy anniversary post from a someone on fb. Surely they wouldn’t post that if something had happened??

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Sorry way I worded it in October I am doing two marathons in two weeks. Wasn't supposed be like that they were meant to be months apart haha! But I need to keep some miles in my legs!

Thank you for your help though! I don't wanna break any rules and I am not going out for really long runs just like a bit of time everyday!

Stay safe too! Thank you!
Haha, I was thinking, that’s fairly hardcore

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I really like her, she's one of the few slimming world Instagram accounts I like and she seems really genuine. I've just watched that YouTube video and she looks completely different to how I thought she looked if that makes sense? Not bad, just totally different

Sandra_1984

I remember her smiling on her stories not long back as she was addressing why she doesn't show her teeth while smiling. I think, despite the silly face she was pulling, she looked absolutely beautiful.

Ballbag

Why is her sister still in a hospital gown??? Surely you’d want some comfort and to be in some of your own clothes!