Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopsville

Couldnjust b that he’s private - I take my rings off when showering etc and 4get to put them bakon

Reactions: 1

little07miss

Chatty Member
Not a clue whether Gemma has the same issue but I actually physically cant smile showing my teeth. I can only do the same pursed lip smile. It drives me totally mad, I'm always paranoid about it and i always think i look miserable on photos. I've considered lip fillers to attempt to lift my lip but my actual only option is a lip lift for about 6k 🙈

Fendrel

Chatty Member
I thought the current husband was the Olivas dad? I guess it would explain why he doesn’t spend any time with her but Gem has (to me at least) made him out to be her dad or father figure.

I think he is quite fit from what I remember 😂

Wambam

He’s a teacher so also presumably on half term so you’d think he’d be about when she’s sooooooo busy and needs a hand 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think half term is different in different areas I’ve seen on insta a lot already broke up my kids don’t break up till Friday I live north I’m sure she does aswell so maybe he doesn’t break up till Friday who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

lineofduty92

Yep. There we go. Had a stomach bug, but went nil by mouth and went about spreading her gems for a few days 😒

• Angry

Anotherct

VIP Member
The main industry I work in is music and it’s so so bad. I have had all touring in June cancelled as well in last 24hours 😩
Ahhh don’t say this! He’s meant to be going touring June - October ☹ I think it’ll get pushed back but everything until this is cancelled. I hope the government help the music/ events industry!

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
What is her living situation??
On her latest story it’s a dinner table set for three each with a glass of red wine!
Is she married or separated?
Does her mum live with them?
It can’t be for her sister as she is pregnant!

I need to know!

Another good shampoo is "mane n tail" from amazon, £9 for shampoo and conditioner with no strong smells, it's worked for my hair, a bit slower than the ones you've mentioned above .....🙊🍃😂😂

Robbie09

VIP Member
I'm also doing the same half marathon as she is this weekend. No doubt she'll cross the finish line with a new PB, hair and makeup perfectly in place as usual and I'll cross it an hour later looking like a big sweaty mess, resembling something that's just been dug up 😩 fumes! 😂😂
Besides making me chuckle, good luck and I admire you for it

DoubleTrouble1712

So the table was set for 6 - her and Olivia, her sister and her wife, their mum....who else?! Distinct lack of posting so far. When is her wedding anniversary?

Heretogossip

Here new insta story gives it all away I think. Don’t get me wrong off all the SW insta’s she seems one of the best. But her life seems to be 100 mile an hour and everything is so picture perfect, I don’t know how she has the energy, so hats off to her for that