Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Thank you - it looks like my boyfriend is in the same position as your son! We’re praying things change by June when he has a huge tour planned in America, but who knows 🤷‍♀️ Take each day as it comes and be grateful I have a full time job in a huge company, some people don’t even have that security.
The main industry I work in is music and it’s so so bad. I have had all touring in June cancelled as well in last 24hours 😩

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I'm also doing the same half marathon as she is this weekend. No doubt she'll cross the finish line with a new PB, hair and makeup perfectly in place as usual and I'll cross it an hour later looking like a big sweaty mess, resembling something that's just been dug up 😩 fumes! 😂😂
I’m doing it as well, good luck x

SausageSam

Im curious to know if this woman has any teeth?? Ive never seen her smile properly...even on her wedding day its the same stupid pout and toothless grin or maybe its the fact shes had so much botox she cant smile
That’s just how she smiles. My husband rarely smiles with his teeth showing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I joined ages ago, I just don’t comment. I follow Gemma because she has a colostomy bag (like myself) and does SW and I found her relatable.
I felt the need to comment to defend the fact that people assume laxatives were the reason she had a colostomy bag and not because of a serious disease that isn’t talked about enough.
But this is why I have never commented, as people jump on you as soon as you do!
I don’t think she done anything wrong! Not sure why she even has a thread just because she has a large account 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mancnet

VIP Member
Does she have burns on her ears? The close up shots of her acne shoe odd looking ears (or is it just me?!)

Marnic

She is one of the very few that have managed to follow the plan long term that they all advocate. I have noticed how little her husband is mentioned recently.