Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadGal

VIP Member
what’s so suspicious? i’ve had an account for a month or so i think
Sorry but this is so suspicious! I call absolute bullshit 🙈 you’re either Gemma yourself trying to ‘clear’ things up or you're her friend/sister. Why would she open up so much and send so many messages in a row like that to a complete stranger yet she’s so private on her grid, it doesn’t match up. Those messages look like a right set up to shut up those talking on here, probably why there is no date shown on the messages or we can’t see what your question/response to her was.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Marnic

Wow ! And poor little slimming world as an after thought right at the bottom even though it’s her insta name! Properly shocked I didn’t think she was ‘as bad’ as the others - you’re right she’s just sneakier !!

🙈🌿Additionally to my full time role within Business management in the Spa sector, i have developed a highly successful social media page as an influencer / blogger on instagram which has given me a platform to discuss skincare, spa, lifestyle, health and fitness and has enabled me to work with various brands across different sectors: Jo Malone, Lauder Brands, THG Brands, Graze, Hello’s Fresh Kellogs, Mccain, Philadelphia, Pilgrims, Maille, Cadbury, Galaxy, Gordons, Aduro, Hartleys, Lakeland, Quorn, Rowse, Go Ape, Kate and Toms, Interflora, Murad, Fake Bake, St Tropez, Charlotte Tilbury, Slimmingworld. I have worked with luxury spas and hotels UK and internationally creating content and documenting press trips.
I have successfully built an ever growing organic, engaging following of 146k : Media pack and engagement data on request🙈🐍
Sneaky sneaky especially when she posts about these brands being her treats. I am not her biggest fan as I can see through the fake posts however reading her Linkd in even shocked me.

Fineapple

VIP Member
She reminds me of Bree from Desperate Housewives. She needs everything to be perfect and she seems so tightly wound and afraid of her facade slipping. If she has broken up with her husband no way would she ever admit it.

Marnic

I can’t cope with the poor me, we all work Gemma and incredibly hard we just do not need sympathy for it. It’s a choice we make in life!

insta(sham)

The whole point of this site is that it recognises that paid influencers/ individuals with public pages need to have some accountability/there needs to be a forum where comments that go against the narrative can’t be deleted and blocked. Yes Gem is irritating sometimes for a number of reasons, but that’s it, a mild irritant. There was NO need to send her here, very shady and mean - nobody needs to read this stuff about themselves and like she said - she stays out of drama and controversy. Completely unreasonable to upset her like that. Give yourself a pat on the back - what a good deed 🙄

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Is she trying to say she’s done a food shop, cleaned the house and gone for a run, all whilst suffering from a sickness bug??

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I feel like she doesn’t even know what she’s saying anymore as nothing matches up. Today her mum had to come and help her as she is so ill she needs medicines and antibiotics, as stated in her stories. Then her pictures on the grid talk about ally rh things she’s got to do including mince pie making, church going etc. and then posts a picture of perfectly stacked fig and mulled plum pancakes?! Pull the other one love. Either you’re unwell enough for antibiotics or you’re not.

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
She reaaaally likes posting that 5am story every morning to remind everyone that she woke up to exercise. Can’t possibly just get on with it without taking the opportunity for the praise 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Her ESPA stories are getting on my tits
ESPA are screwed cos all the spas are shut, so she’s been enlisted to spam, spam, spam us all with ads disguised as content, in between running whole marathons in her one hour permitted exercise a day.

• Heart

Sickofthefakes

Well thank you for directing me to her LinkedIn.... she has never declared go ape as gifted or in partnership. Jo Malone neither, a lot of them in fact.

You know what, this has truly fucked me off. We were going on previously like she wasn't as bad as the others and only does a few adverts. She is in fact worst because she does loads but never declared them!

She needs to use a new emoji the sneaky snake🐍
I’ve said it before - it’s all Silent #Ad #Ad #Ad with this one, she’s just very sneaky about it 👀

Ah Gem you don't half chat a load of old bollocks... the world will heal when people stop preying on others for swipe ups and ads. The world was a much nicer place when people were not flogging their arses to gain a 'following' (money!) And bragging about it....And showing off expensive skin care shite that others can't even dream of affording.
What a FRAUD she is! 🐍

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m going to comment ....

“I’ve read 18 books. Today. And I’m studying for uni and holding down a job in a nunnery in the south of France that I commute to daily. I make meals - fresh - for 11 people every night and I run an old people’s home in my spare time - usually before I head to my day job. And on a weekend I run ultra marathons usually once I’ve served up the Sunday roast. Also, the Russian false lashes are based on my natural lashes 🙊 🍃
And my farts sound like a whisper on the wind, like a choir of Angels sighing 😇🧚‍♀️🕊🌬

• Haha

Sandra_1984

She's lovely, or seems it, but man oh man the drama!
As for flower Friday's and the constant consumerism, very odd and materialistic. But hey, if she wants to be a slave to a consumer society that's her call. Just ironic that she's always spending money on unnecessary items yet complaining about how difficult life is and how hard she works. Personally I'd drop the flower fucking Friday and constant stream of new dresses and hello fresh and go part time. But I like an easy life.

Oh just in case you didn't know, her twin sister is pregnant. Yes, you heard it here!! The first woman to ever get pregnant is Gemma's sister. Yes you heard that right... P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T

• Haha

JAB

So she’s read about the sleet and snow updates on the M6 but she’s still off to work on a 4 hour drive in what looks like a relatively flimsy dress, has bare legs and white stilettos? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Exactly what to wear for an amber weather warning!

I suppose she’s taken some notice as she’s not ‘swishing‘ out the door this morning but she is ‘armed with snacks and coffee’ 🙄
I don’t know about your house but my house wasn’t bright day light at the crack of dawn when my husband left for work......

• Haha
Reactions: 12

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I know this has been mentioned before but she claims she’s this massive reader but only posts generic chic lit books. Now, there’s nothing wrong with that at all I like them occasionally myself but if she’s such an avid reader like she claims would you not mix it up a bit? (Ps. Giovanna Fletcher’s books are terrible!)
Can’t really imagine a grim serial killer tale would fit in with her flower Friday lifestyle!

• Haha

Snoopysnooper

I think she needs to consider that her family are really high risk if they catch the virus with their heart conditions. I get the frustration of things getting cancelled and rearranged but her health should be far more important.

SugarQueen

Such an irritation when the rest of her page is so “perfect” the bizarre use of capital letters in her bio. Her surname is missing a capital letter. I know it’s ridiculous but annoys me so much 😂 and she’s woman of the year not women 🙄
89638CFF-B849-4AB0-BE23-52EAD5FD1D15.jpeg

• Haha

haydx1999

I do like her account, however the clock in the background was a dead give away that the picture was most definitely not at silly o'clock this morning. And to confirm, when I left for work, which was at 06:30, it was still pitch black!