Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick Google after something previous poster said about newspaper article (Jesus how many!! Narc!)

3783C680-68E5-4714-BFC3-069308756E7C.jpeg

Apparently always been a gym selfie workout fan I just started following her too late in the game !
A couple of years ago when she was selling all her clothes so I missed all the daily mail/affair/first marriage. I do remember the story standing on a chair to take a picture of her scran though.

Reactions: 4
Wowser. Only just scratched the surface.

JD doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for with our Gemma. She seems to jump from one thing to the next in order to get her next dopamine hit. She’ll be on to Ironman next. I will be here for the next car crash and I have to admit I went back for a sneaky look and it seems I’m blocked. Which is odd because I’ve followed the rules and not interacted with her or jD.

Ho hum.

Reactions: 6
If you Google her there are so many articles she’s given to the press confirming she has a pace maker for heart problems, has epilepsy, a stoma…yet she continues to push her body to its limits.. she really needs help. Does she actually want to die/be hospitalised again for the attention?! It’s so bizarre.
Wow she certainly loves attention doesn’t she! I can’t believe she pushes her body so hard the way she does with all her health problems and a young daughter she could potentially leave behind if something awful happens. By all means stay fit, healthy & strong but 2 workouts per day and all those miles she supposedly ‘boxes off’ every day, all while eating very little is just asking for trouble! It does make you wonder if she’s attention seeking as all seems to be going so well in her life atm, considering all the dramatic health scares she’s overshared the past few years (Gemma loves a hospital selfie too!) awful thing to say I know, but it’s almost as tho she has to poke the bear with a stick in regards to her health (if you know what I mean?!)

JD doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for with our Gemma. She seems to jump from one thing to the next in order to get her next dopamine hit. She’ll be on to Ironman next. I will be here for the next car crash and I have to admit I went back for a sneaky look and it seems I’m blocked. Which is odd because I’ve followed the rules and not interacted with her or jD.

Ho hum.
Ironman 😆 Careful now you’ll be giving her ideas for her next local news paper article 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Ho hum.
Ironman?! Sure she’s already Wonder Woman 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ll admit I don’t understand about the stoma she has but why does it only appear in some pics? Do people who have to have them not have to wear them all the time? Genuine question ❤

I’ll admit I don’t understand about the stoma she has but why does it only appear in some pics? Do people who have to have them not have to wear them all the time? Genuine question ❤
She will just tuck the bag into her clothes in some pictures.
It is always on.

Has she stopped running? She used to go running with a club 3 or 4 times a week.

Reactions: 1
Having had a stoma for 6 months myself, it’s actually more comfortable to wear big pants and keep the bag tucked in. It’s a bit like extra security 😂 She’ll always wear a stoma bag but they are now quite discreet so it may not always be obvious.

Reactions: 5
Wow I would not expect her to come out with things like that her insta is so fake and that proves it. Not even 10 years ago. She hasn't changed probably still just as much of a raving cow now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow I would not expect her to come out with things like that her insta is so fake and that proves it. Not even 10 years ago. She hasn't changed probably still just as much of a raving cow now 🤣
All the old tweets are bitching, moaning and twisting about the cold, being tired, being hungover, men, fake tan, having a bad week at “fat club” repeat.
But at least it was real!!
Not very on brand though… before the eucalyptus, flower Friday and sunshine’s steps there seemed to be wine, cake and 🔫!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I find odd is that she’s been away all week, and is away all this next week. Yet this weekend prioritises walks with her friends, workouts with JD, sunshine steps, sunset steps, bubble baths, insta unboxing/aff links, Aldi hauls, over time spent with her husband and daughter.

Reactions: 15
What I find odd is that she’s been away all week, and is away all this next week. Yet this weekend prioritises walks with her friends, workouts with JD, sunshine steps, sunset steps, bubble baths, insta unboxing/aff links, Aldi hauls, over time spent with her husband and daughter.
Yep 100% this. If I had been away from my daughter all week like that and going away again there's no bloody way I'd be out doing what she is doing. Prioritising her own fitness/Instagram business and affiliates/mate dates over spending time with her daughter. A bedtime film yesterday is hardly a lot of time. I'd have been at the cinema girly shopping or girly hot chocolates or anything my teenage daughter fancied doing having some quality time.
Selfish and self centred.

Daughters probably out with her mates or dad eating Macdonald's doing tik toks and living her best life without the control freak dressing her up like a victorian Christmas advert.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Been reading for a while but felt the need to post.

As someone who has done the trip from the Lake District to Manchester airport many times, I can’t understand why she needs to travel on a Sunday evening - I would choose a night at home with my child and husband and an early start Monday morning to get to the office for 8/9am over being away from them unnecessarily for an extra night..I personally find it really odd that she’s gone tonight, I’ve done many a 4 or 5am start for work travel to avoid an extra night away from home, especially after she said she doesn’t sleep well at the hotel. Although knowing how Gemma is she’s probably done it to prioritise being able to get an early morning work out in at the THG gym tomorrow!

Also it really stands out that she hardly spends any time with Andrew, their relationship is a strange one, they never seem to have date nights or quality time just them two..

Reactions: 11
ok

As someone who has done the trip from the Lake District to Manchester airport many times, I can’t understand why she needs to travel on a Sunday evening - I would choose a night at home with my child and husband and an early start Monday morning to get to the office for 8/9am over being away from them unnecessarily for an extra night..I personally find it really odd that she’s gone tonight, I’ve done many a 4 or 5am start for work travel to avoid an extra night away from home, especially after she said she doesn’t sleep well at the hotel. Although knowing how Gemma is she’s probably done it to prioritise being able to get an early morning work out in at the THG gym tomorrow!

Also it really stands out that she hardly spends any time with Andrew, their relationship is a strange one, they never seem to have date nights or quality time just them two..
Also, considering how she always used to leave the house at like 5am to get to work, 5 days a week when she was at the nuclear plant, it really is very odd actually.

Reactions: 8
ok

Also, considering how she always used to leave the house at like 5am to get to work, 5 days a week when she was at the nuclear plant, it really is very odd actually.
Wasn't that when she was having it off with someone there? I recall something being mentioned about this a few threads back?

History repeating itself maybe 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She had to go today so she could stop off at Rivington Pike in Bolton….nowhere else to walk obviously with husband and daughter near her house to spend quality time together, before a night of fitful sleep in a hotel

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.