Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the highlight of your Friday being a mini mince pie? Hilarious! Go home, get some scruffy / comfy pyjamas on, put your hair in a messy bun, open a bottle of wine and order a take away, like the majority of us do on a Friday! (Well I do anyway haha)
Ah she’s a bleeping sad act isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All of her hopes and dreams are in a tiny calorie counted mince pie 🤣 does she even read what she writes?

Reactions: 9
Imagine the highlight of your Friday being a mini mince pie? Hilarious! Go home, get some scruffy / comfy pyjamas on, put your hair in a messy bun, open a bottle of wine and order a take away, like the majority of us do on a Friday! (Well I do anyway haha)
What a bleeping fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's dreaming small then because that pie is tiny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell she’s only been working in Manchester, the way she’s been going on, you’d think she’s been on a holiday abroad

Reactions: 10
That bag link has annoyed me. It’s the exact same one as mine which is no longer available from Sweaty Betty, so instead she has linked a very similar one which is available at John Lewis. All for a bleeping aff link.

Reactions: 1
There’s another comment on jd training. I was about to comment myself but thought better of it. I lose my tit when talking about this stuff and would end up coming across unhinged 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get the oat milk thing either. It’s probably around the same calories as cow’s milk

Reactions: 2
A size 4/6? She said in the now deleted comments she was a size 6. She also never mentioned originally about camera angles and standing side in but has in this post. It’s a constant changing story but apparently she’s totally honest.

Reactions: 4
If she’s a size 4 then that’s absolutely ridiculous for her frame. Her calves and jaw do not support a size 4 figure!

She’s definitely gone too far this time and seems very defensive about it which makes me think she knows it’s not healthy.

Also she’s done this so many times over the years, loses a bit of weight, sells all her size 10 white dresses, slowly puts the weight back on so goes back to posting scenic shots and carefully posed food until she decides to repeat the cycle. It’s boring. She’s boring.

Reactions: 21
A size 4/6? She said in the now deleted comments she was a size 6. She also never mentioned originally about camera angles and standing side in but has in this post. It’s a constant changing story but apparently she’s totally honest.
Why the constant comments about her boobs too! The latest comments she is much more “on brand” Gemma, unlike the now deleted rant to the other poster.
Her and this JD guy are just frauds.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How many times do I have to say this Gemma (and you should know given your husband was/is a teacher), hard work is giving everything to your students or patients or customers or clients. It’s coming home at the end of the day knowing that you did everything in your power to do your best for the people that need you the most.

Hard work is not going to the gym twice a day to lift weights so you can post photoshopped thirsty selfies on instagram.

Reactions: 8
Why the constant comments about her boobs too! The latest comments she is much more “on brand” Gemma, unlike the now deleted rant to the other poster.
Her and this JD guy are just frauds.
God who gives a duck to be staring at her photo and comparing her boob sizes etc. 😂😂😂 Absolutely strange mental behaviour. Hope her girl is ok. Not nice to see your mum so self obsessed and is an unrealistic role model.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.