Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows how many filters she used before with those filters as she’s quite curvy in that photo but was stick thin in her photos then- she’s probably still using them now so unless you know her you don’t know what size she truly is! Her insta life is all fake.

Reactions: 17
I agree if you go back and look at her January pics she looks nothing like that photo
It shows how many filters she used before with those filters as she’s quite curvy in that photo but was stick thin in her photos then- she’s probably still using them now so unless you know her you don’t know what size she truly is! Her insta life is all fake.

Reactions: 7
She had a really lovely figure last year. I’m flat chested so envious of her boobs before 🫣 now she looks like a malnourished greyhound
She desperately needed a bigger bra last January too, that’s about 3 sizes too small!

Reactions: 2
Someone I follow on IG (who I don’t think knows her personally) has just shared her “transformation” saying how Gemma is goals and how amazing she looks etc etc and I just want to SCREAM at her 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s so concerning that people would look to her as their goals and try and replicate the disorder and control she’s pedalling, it really upsets me. That level of food control is not healthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s a comment on the jd training page that’s quite upfront and fair. She’s replied and is being defensive about her January 2022 pics.

Reactions: 4
Nah, they can both duck right off!
One person has questioned her before pic in the comments on this reel and she claims she absolutely did look like that. She’s never posted a pic on her insta looking like that! All the other comments are right up her arse 🤬
It should say the power of severely under eating and telling lies and photoshop!

There’s a comment on the jd training page that’s quite upfront and fair. She’s replied and is being defensive about her January 2022 pics.
I’ve just read that, not at all disrespectful and she’s been snarky in the replies.

A grid pic from Jan 22 and her pic from Jan 22. If she hasn’t photoshopped or manipulated that grid pic then she’s contorted herself to look as slim as she can.
says she’s a size 6 now 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
Nah, they can both duck right off!
One person has questioned her before pic in the comments on this reel and she claims she absolutely did look like that. She’s never posted a pic on her insta looking like that! All the other comments are right up her arse 🤬
It should say the power of severely under eating and telling lies and photoshop!

I’ve just read that, not at all disrespectful and she’s been snarky in the replies.

A grid pic from Jan 22 and her pic from Jan 22. If she hasn’t photoshopped or manipulated that grid pic then she’s contorted herself to look as slim as she can.
says she’s a size 6 now 😱
There’s also no need for her to be using words like ‘bleeping’ on her trainers page. Obviously touched a nerve which is why she’s got so defensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m just watching her stories this week in Manchester and just keep thinking what exactly does she do? Why does she need to be there? Also, it’s on a couple of hours drive home from Manchester so why is she hoarding puddings like she’s away for a month??

I personally think it’s hilarious how much of a nerve this has hit!
her comments are 100% confirming what the person said was true. She never ever mentioned her size on her Instagram, never said she’d put on weigh, she’s lying through her teeth. She is extremely dangerous

Does anyone have a screenshot of her comments on her trainers post by any chance please…. Looks like they’ve been deleted

Reactions: 4
There’s also no need for her to be using words like ‘bleeping’ on her trainers page. Obviously touched a nerve which is why she’s got so defensive.
That’s the real Gemma! Arsey, nasty and a mouth like a sewer when someone calls her out on something. She’s done this time and time again! Then sets her sheep to tear the person who dared question her apart. She’s not a nice person!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I just find her incredibly boring. What a boring life. Who the hell wants to be with someone who needs to spend so much time focusing on their own self as she’d need to spend a lot of time and energy keeping that figure as it is. It’s weird. And boring

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t say boring.. I’d go with damaging, disordered & disingenuous.
So glad to see she has been well and truly rumbled! 2600 calories my arse.. If she’s eating that in two days I’d be shocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The trainer has deleted that lady’s comments too, which is pathetic because they weren’t in any way nasty.
Someone else said the other day that they thought she was knobbing that trainer, I think I agree.
see she’s posted a pic of lasagna now, that’ll be someone else’s dinner I’m sure. Funny how since we’ve called her out on her 2600 calories bollocks she’s started showing more food and higher calorie stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.