Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s absolutely taken it too far. Yes she looks amazing but she’s now starting to look older than she is and just a bit too thin in my opinion.
she posted the other week that she is now on maintenance calories of 2000 a day, 2300 on workout days - I know we don’t see everything she eats but I don’t think she’s eating as many calories as she’s been told too at all.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s absolutely taken it too far. Yes she looks amazing but she’s now starting to look older than she is and just a bit too thin in my opinion.
she posted the other week that she is now on maintenance calories of 2000 a day, 2300 on workout days - I know we don’t see everything she eats but I don’t think she’s eating as many calories as she’s been told too at all.
I can’t believe she’s only 36. Thought she was in her 40s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought when she said she was off a two week work trip she was off to America or somewhere. If my work told me I needed to go on a two week work trip without actually needing to leave the country I'd be telling them to jog on. I see no earthly reason she can't come home at weekend and maybe even for a night mid week depending on how close she is to home

Reactions: 9
I thought when she said she was off a two week work trip she was off to America or somewhere. If my work told me I needed to go on a two week work trip without actually needing to leave the country I'd be telling them to jog on. I see no earthly reason she can't come home at weekend and maybe even for a night mid week depending on how close she is to home
She probably is given the option to come home at the weekend but that doesn’t fit with her ‘hard done by, exhausted, super busy & important hardworking mother’ narrative. We all know Gemma loves to dramatise and embellish situations to make herself look super amazing, important and much grandeur than she is 🙄 Like someone else said, she’s the fakest person on instagram!

Reactions: 10
I started to read back from thread 1! I only finished thread 1 so haven't read anymore however I was shook to learn that she was selfying in an air ambulance what an absolute hole. Who even does that. In the beginning I liked her she got married around the same time I did and I remember liking following her but she is sooo insufferable now. She isn't even the same person. Someone on here said that her husband had an affair I couldn't find that in the thread but I did see her original wedding pics first time round 🤣 we've all been there gem with the side fringe and dodgy hair 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I started to read back from thread 1! I only finished thread 1 so haven't read anymore however I was shook to learn that she was selfying in an air ambulance what an absolute hole. Who even does that. In the beginning I liked her she got married around the same time I did and I remember liking following her but she is sooo insufferable now. She isn't even the same person. Someone on here said that her husband had an affair I couldn't find that in the thread but I did see her original wedding pics first time round 🤣 we've all been there gem with the side fringe and dodgy hair 🤣🤣
She must have only been young in those pictures, but she doesn’t look it!

Reactions: 5
Husband got ‘close’ to the head of the school he worked at so had to leave. I am fairly local to them and know Andrew so definitely true.

• Wow
I’ve only just started reading this thread and catching up with Ms Perfect so correct me if I’m wrong. She lives near the Lake District and she’s currently away with work for two weeks…….in Manchester 😆. It’s only 100 miles away! Can be there in a couple of hours. Unless she’s working every single day why would you not go home at some point 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That Wednesday gym selfie.. is it the one from the other day? Either way it is definitely, completely, 100% photoshopped. She’s made herself so thin that there’s no room for a rib cage 🤣

That Wednesday gym selfie.. is it the one from the other day? Either way it is definitely, completely, 100% photoshopped. She’s made herself so thin that there’s no room for a rib cage 🤣
What an odd body shape, photoshopped or not, that’s not a body I strive towards

What a load of bollocks.
She’s a bleeping liar! Every day she posts about 5am workouts or boot camps, even before this new fitness phase she’s currently going through. So she’s either lying when she’s posting these gym selfies everyday saying she’s at the gym or she’s lying about only working out 3x a week! Either way she is a bleeping LIAR! I think she’s probably been pulled up on it as it’s not healthy for body or mind and shows she’s bleeping mental, so she’s back peddling saying she only works out 3x per week. This woman is so dangerous! And, if you can’t already tell, makes me so angry! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is everything “of dreams”?

Have a bleeping day off 😭😭😭
I’d love a night in a hotel room on my own. Bath. TV. Book. iPad. Glass of wine. Brew. Biscuits and bed all to myself. Tattle galore. Sounds like bliss to me

I’ve only just started reading this thread and catching up with Ms Perfect so correct me if I’m wrong. She lives near the Lake District and she’s currently away with work for two weeks…….in Manchester 😆. It’s only 100 miles away! Can be there in a couple of hours. Unless she’s working every single day why would you not go home at some point 🤷‍♀️
She’s in Haverigg near the prison isn’t she? It’s cock all to drive a couple of times a week there and back

Reactions: 14
I’d love a night in a hotel room on my own. Bath. TV. Book. iPad. Glass of wine. Brew. Biscuits and bed all to myself. Tattle galore. Sounds like bliss to me

She’s in Haverigg near the prison isn’t she? It’s cock all to drive a couple of times a week there and back
I'm the same! Face pack. Trash tv. Room service one night.

I definitely wouldn't be taking an aldi yoghurt and pouring it into a paper cup for the gram.
Guarantee she will be put up b&b there so her choosing to eat pre packed pancakes and protein puddings (presumably stored in the mini bar) and substituting lunch for a protein bar WHILE going to the gym twice a day AND when already at your goal weight is seriously something else.

At least her jaw is in proportion to she face in these pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gemma if you’re reading here, go to the Merlin in Alderley or the Honey Bee in Wilmslow for your tea, both lovely pubs. Don’t eat an Egg & Cress every night love, live a little.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.