Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story shows she’s worked out twice today (this morning and just now in hotel). Probably the biggest red flag so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
2 weeks of double “hotel sunrise/sunset @jd workouts” incoming, steps boxed off before work, but first coffee 🙈🙊.

I feel for her, I really do, but I am also bleeping furious at her for harming her daughter and for putting it all on Instagram where she is potentially harming others.

🙄

EEF41EE8-EB4C-434A-92CB-73F5A6853235.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Millom/Haverigg isn’t the lakes, that’s why. It’s close but def not the actual lakes. If you’re from Cumbria and someone tells you they’re from Millom, they always get a little smirk. Awful place.
Agreed, I am from Cumbria and it’s rough

Reactions: 6
I hope that that is a doctored imagine if her at the gym because where the f is the rest of her 🙈🙈 she really looks unwell!!

Reactions: 2
Her sister and her wife have been quieter for a while now, I like them and I do hope everything is alright.
I wonder if perhaps they are trying for baby no2. IVF is not for the faint hearted

I hope that that is a doctored imagine if her at the gym because where the f is the rest of her 🙈🙈 she really looks unwell!!
she looks painfully thin. It’s not a good look

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
2 weeks of double “hotel sunrise/sunset @jd workouts” incoming, steps boxed off before work, but first coffee 🙈🙊.

I feel for her, I really do, but I am also bleeping furious at her for harming her daughter and for putting it all on Instagram where she is potentially harming others.

🙄

View attachment 1867793
Can someone let Gemma know the sun doesn’t rise at 6am in the winter too, bugs me when she refers to sunrise/sunset steps when she just means morning and night. Get in the bin 🙄

• Haha
I bet she won’t brave the “sunset steps” where she’s staying in her hotel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks the chocolate protein dessert she buys are absolutely awful, yes I stupidly jumped on the band wagon and bought 4 for the week as an evening treat, from her saying they are amazing , wow I tried one and they are vile 🤢, it went straight in the bin, if she's that desperate to get her hands on some she can have the others that are going in the bin, can't even give them to a food bank in a supermarket as they are from the chillers, ( note to one self don't follow like a sheep🤣 )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks the chocolate protein dessert she buys are absolutely awful, yes I stupidly jumped on the band wagon and bought 4 for the week as an evening treat, from her saying they are amazing , wow I tried one and they are vile 🤢, it went straight in the bin, if she's that desperate to get her hands on some she can have the others that are going in the bin, can't even give them to a food bank in a supermarket as they are from the chillers, ( note to one self don't follow like a sheep🤣 )
I also think it’s so manufactured ! I thought she was all for healthy eating and cooking from scratch yet these are just full of crap ! It’s like the SW version of the muller light 🤣

Reactions: 4
They are vile! Not sure if it’s the texture but I don’t think they even taste like chocolate. I don’t think even a malted milk would help ! It’s just a hype & a bandwagon for her to jump on, as per.

Reactions: 2
I admit I do like them.
She must be eating a hefty amount of protein, you don’t need that much. You don’t need to buy protein products when you can generally get enough in your diet through your meals.

Reactions: 7
I admit I do like them.
She must be eating a hefty amount of protein, you don’t need that much. You don’t need to buy protein products when you can generally get enough in your diet through your meals.
I doubt she eats enough food to get anywhere near enough protein, fibre, vitamins, minerals etc……. Hence her need for all of the multivitamins she raves about.

Reactions: 4
It’s crazy that she is eating all this pre packaged food to be so rigid with her meals but legally the calories on packets can be out by 20%.
So take a ready meal for 300 cals. It can be 360cals & they can still mark it at 300. That’s why it’s best to eat whole, unprocessed foods.
Also, did she say the protein bars were for ‘lunch’?! What sort of a lunch is that? 250 cals max of processed crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.