Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Gemma had £1 for every time she said she lives in ‘tHe LaKeS’, she might actually be able to afford to buy a house there

Reactions: 16
She did say a couple of years ago she had fixed braces! I remember because I had them myself. Hers must be off by now! Why is she still not teeth smiling!

She did say a couple of years ago she had fixed braces! I remember because I had them myself. Hers must be off by now! Why is she still not teeth smiling!
Her teeth on those espa Christmas videos weren’t that great, the front two were still crooked. I’d say that constipated smile is her default now and she won’t be able to stop doing it. Olivia does the exact same smile now.

Reactions: 2
She’s an utter arsewipe isn’t she! Happiness in one shot etc, then takes a photo of the most boring, bland bedroom ever and I thought she only goes to the gym 3 times a week she photographs or mentions she’s off to the gym every.single.day. She lives the most mundane, repetitive life ever

Reactions: 16
She is so pretentious, it’s the fucking Irish Sea and it’s disgusting and brown
I thought the same thing! Imagine thinking you live in the lakes by the ocean when you don’t!

I always think her house is just dull and boring. No colour, no joy! I bet the dog sits in the utility room for fear of him messing up the white bedding and perfect cushions!

Reactions: 7
I hope you're reading this Gemma. You need to rethink!

Reactions: 3
People as skinny as Gemma do NOT lose 6lb in 7 days eating 2600 calories, no matter how hard they are working out. Just more proof she isn’t doing what she says she is! And if by some miracle she had, her trainer would have upped her daily cals by more than 100!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.