Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hate seeing Olivia’s picture with that wierd grimace smile she does. Gemma is a bleep for moulding her into a pretentious, perfectionist fun sponge mini me.

Reactions: 15
31000 steps ??? How? Poor Olivia, so I’ve done 20k today (dog walk, shopping and house work) according to my watch that’s nearly 8 miles, so she’s done at least 11 miles? My 8 year would point blank refuse to work more than 3 😂

Reactions: 6
All those close mouthed smiles on her stories today look ridiculous, like their lips are glued shut :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
31000 steps ??? How? Poor Olivia, so I’ve done 20k today (dog walk, shopping and house work) according to my watch that’s nearly 8 miles, so she’s done at least 11 miles? My 8 year would point blank refuse to work more than 3 😂
She’ll have been swinging her arms fast while she I’ve skated, it won’t be a real reflection of steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wear mine on my “dominant “ arm and it’s amazing how many steps i do a day. Even eating biscuits whacks it up 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She is a clown isn’t she. Why can’t she write sentences like a normal person and not with this stupid nonsensical ‘…’? She seems illiterate.
She’s always trying to use the ellipsis and gets it wrong every single time! She thinks she sounds intelligent but she doesn’t at all.

Reactions: 13
If she pulls out that bleeping elf for Olivia again this year I will smash the gaff up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If she pulls out that bleeping elf for Olivia again this year I will smash the gaff up
I’m sure she said last year that they were passing the elf to her niece as she Olivia was getting too old. (Although I’m sure she was too old several years ago)

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she said last year that they were passing the elf to her niece as she Olivia was getting too old. (Although I’m sure she was too old several years ago)
God help her poor sister having to do elaborate elf pranks a La Gemma as a condition of the hand off.

Reactions: 7
Now she’s saying that Espa is the saving grace for her acne prone skin. She’s pedalled the same line for Murad products with the same image of her skin if I recall.
Again, she works for Espa and uses her Insta as a business but don’t dupe poor people looking for a solution to a distressing condition and rob their hard earned money!!
Raging

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Now she’s saying that Espa is the saving grace for her acne prone skin. She’s pedalled the same line for Murad products with the same image of her skin if I recall.
Again, she works for Espa and uses her Insta as a business but don’t dupe poor people looking for a solution to a distressing condition and rob their hard earned money!!
Raging
Those photos are of her sister, not her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Raging
I thought exactly the same when I saw that!!

Reactions: 3
I feel like Gemma is experiencing even more of life than she used to and I’m finding it grating. As a household we work hard and have a decent income but we have had to tighten our belts of late and the future is worrying. I can’t help but find Gemma’s posts somewhat ignorant. I respect she has a well paid job and side hustles Instagram so why shouldn’t she enjoy her life. Still, it’s too much in the current climate. Some people can’t afford to eat or heat their home and her posts feel crass. Back in the day she was much more relatable
I said something similar about Sammi Jefcoate and got told it's not her fault she bought a £12k Birkin bag and unboxed it on the day the base rate increased

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.