Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh I’ve been blocked! Unsure why - I haven’t commented for ages. Will have to rely on screenshots here to see her swishing into all things festive!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh I’ve been blocked! Unsure why - I haven’t commented for ages. Will have to rely on screenshots here to see her swishing into all things festive!
She’s got a month of festive travels ahead.

We’ll keep you updated. Given that last year was Iceland and NYC, I cannot wait for this year.

🙊🙈

Reactions: 7
That’s always how I wear my cosy jumpers - baring my stomach for maximum warmth! 🙄

what a brag!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s always how I wear my cosy jumpers - baring my stomach for maximum warmth! 🙄

what a brag!
How else would you wear a frumpy jumper? Some ppl pull it down but that just looks awful and theres no way anyone can see your contorted tummy if you wear it like that! Love prancing round in November with my belly out 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck gets OTT flowers for their home to then go away for the weekend.
Also why not travel in something a bit more comfy and practical if will be out and about exploring

Reactions: 8
It’s her hair related posts that make me scream because her hair is SO brittle and damaged. It’s clear that she washes and straightens the life out of it every single day.

I feel like Gemma is experiencing even more of life than she used to and I’m finding it grating. As a household we work hard and have a decent income but we have had to tighten our belts of late and the future is worrying. I can’t help but find Gemma’s posts somewhat ignorant. I respect she has a well paid job and side hustles Instagram so why shouldn’t she enjoy her life. Still, it’s too much in the current climate. Some people can’t afford to eat or heat their home and her posts feel crass. Back in the day she was much more relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like Gemma is experiencing even more of life than she used to and I’m finding it grating. As a household we work hard and have a decent income but we have had to tighten our belts of late and the future is worrying. I can’t help but find Gemma’s posts somewhat ignorant. I respect she has a well paid job and side hustles Instagram so why shouldn’t she enjoy her life. Still, it’s too much in the current climate. Some people can’t afford to eat or heat their home and her posts feel crass. Back in the day she was much more relatable
I feel exactly this, I’ve followed her for years and liked her content, despite her always being a bit extra. But the last few months - tying in with this new fitness challenge - I’ve found her unbearable and so braggy. The sunset steps, the numerous daily workouts in her new gym outfits, the new office, the new bathroom reno, the dining room table, the fitted bedroom for Olivia, the extravagant flower Fridays…. It’s too much.
Now she’s off swishing down to London, and we’ve New York to come too. Read the room Gemma, some people can’t put their heating on for 30mins a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel exactly this, I’ve followed her for years and liked her content, despite her always being a bit extra. But the last few months - tying in with this new fitness challenge - I’ve found her unbearable and so braggy. The sunset steps, the numerous daily workouts in her new gym outfits, the new office, the new bathroom reno, the dining room table, the fitted bedroom for Olivia, the extravagant flower Fridays…. It’s too much.
Now she’s off swishing down to London, and we’ve New York to come too. Read the room Gemma, some people can’t put their heating on for 30mins a day.
I agree too. I also follow some running threads who also have completey ignored the COL crisis, go on gifted races abroad, get v expensive kit, don’t seem to work (other than coach). I suppose they feel they would lose followers if they became doom/gloom and commented on the political stuff but it is just getting so out of touch.

What I see in my day-day life is so far removed from what Gemma is doing- numerous renovations (I am painting one room a time myself slowly because paint is £££- she is getting someone else to do it), holidays, clothes etc. People in my town don’t live like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And Lapland!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Does she let slimy Andrew out of his cupboard to go to London or is it just her and her old lady/toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she let slimy Andrew out of his cupboard to go to London or is it just her and her old lady/toddler.
He’s actually a really nice bloke. I don’t know why he stays with her though, what a dull life it must be. Plus he never gets a hot meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.