Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s saying that Espa is the saving grace for her acne prone skin. She’s pedalled the same line for Murad products with the same image of her skin if I recall.
Again, she works for Espa and uses her Insta as a business but don’t dupe poor people looking for a solution to a distressing condition and rob their hard earned money!!
Raging
No comments allowed on the story either for someone to ask about the Murad stuff. I bought some for my daughter a few years ago after she bigged it up. Bloody liars the lot of them aren’t they? 🤬

Reactions: 9
I said something similar about Sammi Jefcoate and got told it's not her fault she bought a £12k Birkin bag and unboxed it on the day the base rate increased
God, they’re all insufferable aren’t they! Can’t wait for something new to come along and all then these ‘influencers’ can duck off

Who reckons she sold virgin vie back in the day? Showing my age here, but Christ those parties where they pressured you to buy everything. It’s the same 20 years later just on Instagram with a boss babe hashtag and 281 filters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who reckons she sold virgin vie back in the day? Showing my age here, but Christ those parties where they pressured you to buy everything. It’s the same 20 years later just on Instagram with a boss babe hashtag and 281 filters
Oh I loved a bit of Virgin Vie 🤣 The crackle body mousse with the glittery bits in it !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the undisclosed Ads probably!
Must be. That job at the Hut Group wouldn’t pay for this lifestyle. The daily PT sessions would be a second mortgage, and that’s without the daily gym outfit and her new Adanola wardrobe.

Reactions: 8
This picture is SO photo shopped that she doesn’t even look as if she is in that room.
Looks like a 1980’s attempt at ‘green screening’
Imagine thinking this is ok with a daughter at the most impressionable age
Gemma - we know you read this - you need to be a better ‘role model’

Attachments

Reactions: 13
This picture is SO photo shopped that she doesn’t even look as if she is in that room.
I don’t usually notice filtering and slimming apps etc but even I spotted this. Silly girl! She has an impressionable daughter as you say. Maybe her dad is grounded. Let’s hope so as she seems sweet x

What is up with her pantomime villain brows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg i was just coming here to write the same!!! Its so obvious

Reactions: 1
Cream!!!!!! Where????? I’ve never known anyone who eats dry pasta meals like she does.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.