Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough them videos are before the weight loss but definitely all smoke and mirrors as this year she wouldn’t show a hint of weight gain because of the angles

Reactions: 7
So these were taken on the same day, today. She must be using a slimming filter or something? Look at the width of her shoulder from the group pic compared to her pic.
It’s such a shame because she looks great in the group pic, really healthy and fit, whereas in her pics she looks way too skinny.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So these were taken on the same day, today. She must be using a slimming filter or something? Look at the width of her shoulder from the group pic compared to her pic.
It’s such a shame because she looks great in the group pic, really healthy and fit, whereas in her pics she looks way too skinny.
She’s the biggest catfish on Instagram

Reactions: 13
When she brags her sundays are fuelled by oat milk lattes and steps, mine has been fuelled by a roast and two pints 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She definitely found the skinny filter today.

That waist is sucked in and verging on biologically impossible.

It’s alright Gem, we know it’s fake. You know it’s fake. You know we know it’s fake. The issue is why TF are you doing it? To prove what? Crack on though. You’ve now gone so far it’s funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wants to wear pjs all day and be **cosy** ... wears a crop top. 'All the draughty feels on a Tuesday 🙈🌿🙊'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Saving for a bathroom whilst simultaneously kitting out Olivia’s room whilst spending over a grand on a dining table.

Shooketh I tell you.

Shooketh.

(anyone spy “ad/aff” hiding in white in her white filtered stories?)

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry … 6 pasta sheets???? For a whole lasagne??? I may just be a fat bastard, but when I make a lasagne I’m sure it has 6 pasta sheets per layer and, about 3 layers! 😂😂😂Her fam must be dying for some carby proper food!
White sauce made with 200ml milk- 50ml each?

Ffs. When you eat a lasagne you need a good load of sauce. Not a dribble. But I suppose she fuelled up on candles earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry … 6 pasta sheets???? For a whole lasagne??? I may just be a fat bastard, but when I make a lasagne I’m sure it has 6 pasta sheets per layer and, about 3 layers! 😂😂😂Her fam must be dying for some carby proper food!
what a sad sounding lasagne 😢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.