Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone has said it before but shes Bree from Desperate Housewives. Look at me I work 14 hour days, always look polished, only make home cooked food in my le creuset bakeware, exercise 7 days a week, never eat cake, pour 125ml glasses of wine only. She tries too hard. Have a day off Gem. Youl feel better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know someone has said it before but shes Bree from Desperate Housewives. Look at me I work 14 hour days, always look polished, only make home cooked food in my le creuset bakeware, exercise 7 days a week, never eat cake, pour 125ml glasses of wine only. She tries too hard. Have a day off Gem. Youl feel better for it.
And don’t forget all whilst wearing perfect white socks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was me, I said it 🙋🏼‍♀️ Bet she goes into the toilet to shed a quick tear to express her UTTER RAGE and then emerges and makes a cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What exactly does she do for a living? She drives me INSANE with her constant moaning about how tired she is and wishing her life away. She must be working from home to be able to cook and eat the same repetitive food she cooks, looking after her sisters baby, taking in deliveries and advertising her tat on her website. She’s clearly not out of the house for 12 hours a day like some of us. She kind of sounds like she has it quite cushty.

Reactions: 12
What exactly does she do for a living? She drives me INSANE with her constant moaning about how tired she is and wishing her life away. She must be working from home to be able to cook and eat the same repetitive food she cooks, looking after her sisters baby, taking in deliveries and advertising her tat on her website. She’s clearly not out of the house for 12 hours a day like some of us. She kind of sounds like she has it quite cushty.
How rude 🙄 Our Gem runs a marathon every morning, preps Insta worthy breakfasts, complete with eucalyptus. Makes herself look pristine. Drives 5 hours, works 27 hours, then drives back & has wine for tea. Then an Espa bath. Then runs her own business.Every day. She be super woman 🙈🙊🌿🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So this morning she’s said she has accomplished hair and makeup for the first time in a week.. but yesterday posted a pic of her and the dog with her immaculate hair and make up on? duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck! I almost forgot, it’s flower Friday. Don’t forget to buy your fresh over priced flowers today everyone. Wanker!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.