Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An arctic lorry?!?! 😂😂 Is that the same as an arctic roll Gem 😂
I was teaching some grammar work to my Year 1s today and told them grammar is the way we use words in a sentence and how you can’t just put random words in any random order otherwise it won’t make sense.
Case in point!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she be very well read 🌱
She definitely doesn’t portray somebody who reads 1098 books a month, that’s for sure.
Forever lost in fiction haha. I thought she meant herself being lost in fiction, she clearly meant her basic grasp of the English language is lost in fiction.
It’s not even just spelling. The whole syntax of her sentences is shocking 🙈🙊🙊🌿🌿🌿🌿🌱🌱🌱🌱🍃🍃🍃🍁🍂💐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she post on her stories yesterday that she left her outfit hung up at home but today posted stories in said dress????!

Reactions: 2
She did but I’m not sure if it was the dress as she then “went into Lululemon”…. Which is active wear? Confusing!

she be confusing me 🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would a head of digital be involved in tarting up an event like this? Surely you have PR companies or other teams to do that?

Reactions: 5
All this Christmas talk/build up and I didn’t think it was very Christmassy?! A flowery, spring event maybe, but not a Christmas launch…

Why does she portray this fake life of wine and chocolate!!! You’ve been on slimming world half your adult life you dick head

Reactions: 13
3BE4654D-FD90-4730-A107-ED18C6F64216.png

‘First time in a long time ??’ How many times has she ran London ?? I thought she’d only done it once ??

Reactions: 4
I thought she’d only ran it once?

ETA just checked her grid and she’s ran it 3 times, the 3rd in 2020. I wouldn’t exactly call that a long time?? She’s made it sound like she’s done 20 of them! But that’s Gemma all over isn’t it? Strange the pic only shows 2 medals?
Also, she’s never mentioned it in 2019 so I assume she didn’t run it then. But that doesn’t fit the narrative she was going for this morning does it? 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
What a prick.
If this is what she is like online, can you imagine how awful to put up with she must be in real life.

Me, me, me, me, pizza wraps, me, me, me, 🙊🌿, 1p of nutella on toast, me, me, me, 🙊🌿, flower Friday, me, me, me, just worked a 39 hour day after a 42 hour drive, me, me, me, I’ve ran 4999 marathons, me, me, me 🙊 🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🤷‍♀️, here’s Olivia still begging me to decorate for Halloween, she’s 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If this is what she is like online, can you imagine how awful to put up with she must be in real life.

Me, me, me, me, pizza wraps, me, me, me, 🙊🌿, 1p of nutella on toast, me, me, me, 🙊🌿, flower Friday, me, me, me, just worked a 39 hour day after a 42 hour drive, me, me, me, I’ve ran 4999 marathons, me, me, me 🙊 🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🤷‍♀️, here’s Olivia still begging me to decorate for Halloween, she’s 35.
She really is a knob. Can just imagine her at the school bake sales turning up with croquembouche and sending in pots of home made ham wrapped in twine with sprigs of eucalyptus for teachers Christmas presents when they’d obviously prefer a bottle of echo falls as their prize for putting up with overbearing parents like her.

Reactions: 15

I know a couple of people like this and they are exhausting!! I avoid them at parties etc!!

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t really count 2020 as actually running it either. As it was virtual

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.