Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boooorrrrriiiiiiinnnnnggggg. Her website is boring. Flogging all the airy fairy stuff she loves.

Reactions: 6
I see she’s now selling tat on a website. I wonder if her time as Head of Digital at Espa is coming to an end…surprising it even started given how bad her spelling and grammar is!

Reactions: 9
Ugh anything to make money!! How very twee 🙄 I'm. Beginning to wonder if there's anything genuine about her 🙄

Reactions: 5
I see she’s now selling tat on a website. I wonder if her time as Head of Digital at Espa is coming to an end…surprising it even started given how bad her spelling and grammar is!
Selling the tat in-between making banana bread of course !!

Reactions: 2
The audacity to use the quotes of another person on your ‘apparel’ and not even credit them!
Wow.

I think the pinafore photo is a comparison photo. Has made the rookie mistake of not hiding her daughters school badge though….

Reactions: 3
She really needs to safeguard her better. It will also be really embarrassing for her if her new friends see her splashed all over Instagram.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I cannot BELIEVE that on such a huge platform she shows the logo of her daughters school, it makes me feel so sad and scared. Huge safeguarding risk.

I cannot BELIEVE that on such a huge platform she shows the logo of her daughters school, it makes me feel so sad and scared. Huge safeguarding risk.
my local news paper did a back to school article today and actually asked parents to post photos of their kids in the comments. It was like a peados catalogue reading the comments. Names, ages, year groups and schools all mentioned by the mother most of whom them had some kind of open profile where it’s not difficult to work out where they live. There’s just no hope for some people

• Wow
I can’t wait for the eucalyptus designed t shirts 🤣🤣🤣 do u think they will be lovinging wrapped with a sprig of eucalyptus entwined in the string and left on your doorstep .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the eucalyptus designed t shirts 🤣🤣🤣 do u think they will be lovinging wrapped with a sprig of eucalyptus entwined in the string and left on your doorstep .
Think she should market them to her local prison. New uniform. You can gain more eucalyptus leaves based on how well you behave and when you get a full set.. boom. Parole!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No thank you I don’t want to pay £16 for a t short or get a circuit apron that could end up with spelling mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.