Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
What exactly does she do for a living? She drives me INSANE with her constant moaning about how tired she is and wishing her life away. She must be working from home to be able to cook and eat the same repetitive food she cooks, looking after her sisters baby, taking in deliveries and advertising her tat on her website. She’s clearly not out of the house for 12 hours a day like some of us. She kind of sounds like she has it quite cushty.
How rude 🙄 Our Gem runs a marathon every morning, preps Insta worthy breakfasts, complete with eucalyptus. Makes herself look pristine. Drives 5 hours, works 27 hours, then drives back & has wine for tea. Then an Espa bath. Then runs her own business.Every day. She be super woman 🙈🙊🌿🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Gemgemgemgem

I actually would go as far as saying she's more dangerous (well not dangerous, but you know...) than other influences because she hides behind a facade of being so 'normal'. Very deceptive. People often mistake her account as just an account of a woman who follows slimming world and is a working mum. They don't even realise she is an influencer. That's where the whole facade begins.
Most people know that influences have a different lifestyle to the majority of the population and that what their lifestyle entails is unobtainable. But gemma (also an influencer) allows people to believe her lifestyle is something they can have, because she's 'just a normal girl' like everyone else.

Her food pics.....recycled.
Her runs she posts....recycled.
She gets so much help with childcare.
She gets so much clothing and candles and god knows what, gifted.

Her portraying this lifestyle (which is fake, I'm glad you all see now how she recycles her pics) is making women who follow her feel inferior. That their time management skills and food prep skills are rubbish compared to hers. Even on this thread we have had comments from people asking "how does she fit it all in"? Answer is, she doesn't. She didn't have stacked pancakes with one teaspoon of nutella (which said teaspoon of nutella could cover the m25), she probably had a bloody banana this morning and just rehashed an old pic to make it look like she's got time to make a super breakfast. Bananas aren't inspiring and tbh I think she likes making other people feel crap for not having all the time in the world to make insta worthy dishes.

Even the pics of her candle lit baths have been reused. Likelihood is that she isn't in bath relaxing but she's slobbing out on the sofa watching Corrie or whatever.

She is so clever and cunning when she does an oopsie little order. She'll purposely have the size shown on the clothing or the price tag showing.

Even her flower Friday pics have been recycled. I'll bet my last dollar she doesn't get fresh flowers EVERY Friday like she will have her followers believe. If she does then why recycle the pics?
Her selfies look a million miles different to what she actually looks like in real life.

She's been caught lying several times. The whole playing in the snow incident.

She gets kicks out of making people feel inferior I think. She loves the comments about how does she fit it all in and always loves to claim how she's the most tired and overworked person in the world. I'd say, when you're lying about your daily achievements to make other people feel inferior and rubbish about theirs, that is more deceptive and dangerous than a lot of well known influencers who we know are lying. My opinion anyway :)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’m all for finding the best bits in a shit show of a year but “favourite to date” is a bit much.
ITS MY FAVOURITE TO DATE I SWEAR IM NOT BITTER INSECURE AND SPITTING EUCALYPTUS LEAVES THAT MY HUSBAND FUCKED HIS BOSS AND MY SISTER HAD A BABY. IM NOT BITTER AT ALL. HERE WATCH ME RUN TEN MILES TO PROVE HOW NOT BITTER I AM. HAPPY FLOWER FRIDAY FOR TOMORROW GUYS!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

HereForTheLols_

As a qualified teacher, I cannot bare seeing her call herself a teacher throughout this. You are doing work set by a teacher, you are not a teacher. You take shit pictures of free candles for a living. You cannot claim the ‘teacher’ title as well.
I realise this is very pedantic of me but just everything has to be about her. Everyone is working, at home, with their children. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 26

Snarkypants

VIP Member
She's a Quagmire jawed, pretentious flowered, tone deaf, insta catfishing, chintz dressed, bollocking martyr cunt. Whew. Really had to get that off my snarklechest. As you were trolls ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Had to cut off her head to fit the post in but anywho! Three things:

1. Who honestly dresses like this to drink coffee and “potter” she looks lovely, but looks like she’s dressed for a nice lunch or dinner out!

2. I think she has a lovely figure, but she’s not a 10! I’m a size 14 and I would say she’s a good size 12?

3. Talk about making anyone that is a size 14 or above feel bad?! Terrible wording about the size she had to buy!!!

Knob.
She can get to fuck .. oh I'm a size 10 I had to buy a 14 😱 go shove some eucalyptus up your hole, find your teeth and a personality while you're at it 🙄

• Haha

Lipgoss

Also, the fact that Olivia has only just started to read by her own ‘omission’ suggests to me that Gemma doesn’t read half as much as she makes out. My parents are both big readers, reading with me lots when I was learning, and then I just naturally carried on once I could read alone because it was just what I saw as ‘the done thing’ and it was always something I just did and enjoyed. If Gemma was reading all the time like she claims, surely Olivia would have picked that up.
Plus I don’t believe an avid reader would have such terrible spelling and grammar. A huge part of reading is taking in new vocabulary/uses of words/subconsciously noticing how things are spelt and used correctly. We all make mistakes, but hers are constant...

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I enjoy Gemma’s feed. I think she’s harmless and is generally positive. She seems like a good mother.
I just wonder how she does it all and it does make me feel bad at times but fair play to her for doing it. I wish I was that motivated and productive!
That’s because she wants you to view her as harmless because it’s in her best interests financially that you do. The plethora of consistently hidden ads suggest her page is far more calculated than she wants you to believe and she lets her mask slip every so often when she lashes out on the odd occasion.

Nobody lives the life she portrays, it’s all smoke and mirrors and the amount of time she seems to invest in Instagram suggests her life isn’t the happy, picture perfect, foliage adorned Cath Kidston dream she makes out it is.

• Heart

Gemgemgemgem

That’s because she wants you to view her as harmless because it’s in her best interests financially that you do. The plethora of consistently hidden ads suggest her page is far more calculated than she wants you to believe and she lets her mask slip every so often when she lashes out on the odd occasion.

Nobody lives the life she portrays, it’s all smoke and mirrors and the amount of time she seems to invest in Instagram suggests her life isn’t the happy, picture perfect, foliage adorned Cath Kidston dream she makes out it is.
100%
And far from harmless when it has other women questioning why they aren't able to do all the things she supposedly does or question their time management, parenting or housekeeping or self care or why they're not finding the time to read the most low brow books (sorry I cringe but I'm an English lit grad so probably a snob). Why they're unable to dress like a 50's housewife or why they're unable to have le creuset pots or Nike leggings or espa hair clay. It's a facade to entice women into purchasing these items. If they do, they'll have a happy wonderful life like her. It's a new age of advertising and keeping up with the Jones. Her LinkedIn bio says it all. Her instagram is a business. Her page is far from harmless. She recycles old pics of meals after her "busiest ever busy monday" to make it look like that despite fitting everything in, she's also tanned her legs and cooked a stew. Fake. Unhealthy and damaging on society.

And if you don't buy these items, you won't be happy. Your self esteem and mental health will diminish quicker than her salary must do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Blondetech

VIP Member
‘what is Easter without crafting?’

Fuck off.
Spent mine eating chocolate and drinking wine.
A far better use of the 4 day weekend !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BossyMossy007

I didn’t have time to screenshot but this morning she put this big “hello September” long waffly post up……until she had to delete it as we are still in august 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Snarkypants

VIP Member
What do you mean, do you not live for fiction as if it were air? And get lost in the pages of fiction? And present your nightly tea in an assortment of le creuset casserole dishes with sprigs of eucalyptus strewn around? 🤯
Bet she's like like Waynetta Slob behind the scenes, totally scratches her fanny and sniffs her fingers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think the Only Fans was in ref to Spanjee (I hope!!)
I think it was too but the mental image of Gemma balancing a Jo Malone candle, a chicklit novel and a bunch of peonies round her noonie is quite hilarious!

Presenting you... my most precious flower enveloped in the pages of my favourite novel ... on flower Friday 🙊🌿🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Noseyhol

She is such a martyr! Posted on her story about always being tired with #lifewithachronicillness then the next story is her at bootcamp at 5.56am!
You aren't impressing anyone Gemma, if you are tired, sleep!

Reactions: 20