Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virtual or not I couldn't run a mile, let alone 26.. so I think fair play to anyone who does

Reactions: 2
Virtual or not I couldn't run a mile, let alone 26.. so I think fair play to anyone who does
Oh absolutely, but that’s not the point we were making. She has deliberately worded her post to make it sound like she’s done more than she has. As she always does, portraying this amazing, quite frankly unachievable life where she does everything perfectly.

Reactions: 7
No I compeletly agree with you- I could not do it and it’s an amazing achievement. I just hate the way she makes out she does it every year whilst doing a million and 1 other things perfectly without a hair out of place 😬

Reactions: 6
I can't believe her kid is still leaving a mince pie and carrot out for Santa 😳
Ah mine are teenagers and we still leave out a mince pie, carrot and a shot of baileys. They know Santa isn’t real but I say it’s all part of the Christmas magic.

Reactions: 8
Why does her mash never reach the sides of her dish when she does shepherds pie?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘feeding the Christmas’ Gem really… how on earth is she in the job she is in and she’s done this clothing thing… she must get someone to proof read stuff for her as she’s clearly incapable 😂
Does anyone else think Christmas cake is tit or is that just me? Can’t understand the love for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ My dad INSISTED on making it and was still eating it 3 month later because no one else liked it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think Christmas cake is tit or is that just me? Can’t understand the love for it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ My dad INSISTED on making it and was still eating it 3 month later because no one else liked it lol
She couldn't possibly just go buy one from m&s like every bugger else and stfu could she 🙄

Maybe it's an extra punishment for the prisoners nextdoor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like a good one but she’s going on about the cake like she’s the second coming of Jesus cause she’s basted some raisins in brandy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Olivia seems quite cool. From what I know her dad is grounded and she gets a break from insta and insta perfection quite often. Hence the hikes! Pretty sure the whole Easter bunny/ tooth fairy/ Halloween stuff Is totally fake. She’s waiting for pippa to step in and. It won’t be long!

Reactions: 5
I feel like Gem is living in 2012. Still hasnt caught on to the everything in moderation bandwagon.

Shes a slim woman and still has to talk about 'burning it off' when a pizza is mentioned / pictured. I really hope for Olivias sake she doesnt use that sort of language at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.