Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad that I really like this tattoo?
No, not at all. I think the comment refers to Gemma constantly posting an image of her in 'swishy' dresses, Cath Kidson patterns trying to portray and sweet and girly life with a Stepford Wife vibe and the tattoo doesn't match the image she tries to create. Nothing wrong with the tattoo though

Reactions: 10
Aww I’d defend my mate if she was getting slated on a forum for sure.

Still wondering where Gemma gets the time to do everything from!!

Reactions: 2
I love how she makes out that she has climbed 6 wainwright's.... when actually the walk she has done is just going up to one and then a ridge walk ticking off the others 🤣 not 6 individual climbs at all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Think the Gemma fans on here need to create themselves a 'Love Gem' thread on Tattle so they can save their gushy comments on there!

Reactions: 12
Think the Gemma fans on here need to create themselves a 'Love Gem' thread on Tattle so they can save their gushy comments on there!
Totally agree. Don't come to this thread saying you know her unless you're going to spill the tea haha

• Haha
Hahahahahahhaha not been on here for months- thought it had changed to a fan page 😳🙄😂😂😂😂

• Haha
No comment on the car cash selfie 🤔
Didn’t feel like it needed mentioning I’ve seen others do it, she’s not the first or the last in that respect. I don’t see the harm in posting it.

But as you asked, the selfie was taken when she got to hospital and was waiting to be assessed, she had told them she felt fine but was told to wait and I guess boredom set in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t feel like it needed mentioning I’ve seen others do it, she’s not the first or the last in that respect. I don’t see the harm in posting it.

But as you asked, the selfie was taken when she got to hospital and was waiting to be assessed, she had told them she felt fine but was told to wait and I guess boredom set in.
I mean, I didn't actually ask, it was an observation. But thank you for clearing that up!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

👋 Gemma

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hi Gemma 🌿

• Haha
Wasn’t the selfie outdoors? And on a stretcher? I’m not sure if I’m misremembering though.

Reactions: 14
No I’m sure it was outdoors too! Someone will have the pic I’m sure
I’m 99.9% sure it was outside and wasn’t it the time she apparently fractured her pelvis but obviously she told the drs she was fine 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.