Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest illiterate story...’ of which I was not ready for..’ what does that mean oh literary genius?!!!

Reactions: 4
Her latest illiterate story...’ of which I was not ready for..’ what does that mean oh literary genius?!!!
It’s just word vomit isn’t it? All to sound intelligent, when all it really does is make her look pretentious, and actually a bit thick.

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off and have some cornflakes you twit 🙄
Her grammar and unnecessary capital letters give me hives.

How can you be 'Head of Digital' for a top company and not even be able to write a normal sentence? And this isn't just her way of writing for her Instagram because her LinkedIn is just horrifically written too.

Reactions: 14
I'm expecting her mate to pop up on here in a minute saying "whatever happened to 'be kind'?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The person who theorised that her new tattoo was to cover an old one ... take a bow! Found this on her twitter! Which has a number of other 'gems' on there too!!!! ;) Imagine how much you love yourself to have this pic of yourself as your twitter banner!
Either the tattoo wasnt there, or there was some significant air brushing taking place.

Reactions: 1
Go take a look on his FB. They’re pretty old photos but he did black face for fancy dress (I think it was Cool Runnings, been a long time since I looked). Even if I was stupid enough to do that in the past there’s no chance they’d still be on my profile.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Go take a look on his FB. They’re pretty old photos but he did black face for fancy dress (I think it was Cool Runnings, been a long time since I looked). Even if I was stupid enough to do that in the past there’s no chance they’d still be on my profile.
As a teacher he should have known better not to have photos like that available online 😱

Reactions: 3
I'm sure they'll soon be deleted after she has her catch up on here 🧐

The 1st thread is about 4 pages of people licking her arse 😂 it's sickening really.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.