Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her current daily outfits are starting to annoy me now! How bloody hot is it where she lives?! Surely she isn’t actually leaving the house wearing what she’s photographing herself wearing?! It’s still freezing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came here to say exactly the same! 👆🏻 It’s currently 8 degrees with a max of 11 here in Newcastle; can’t imagine it’s Med temps where she lives 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She looks lovely (although she’s frazzled her hair!) but it’s freezing! I’ve been out this morning in gym leggings and a T-shirt and froze!

Reactions: 6
I'm about 20 mins away from Windermere and it is 7 degrees here at the moment and the highest it is meant to get to is 13 degrees

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not that far from her this morning and it is bleeping freezing!!!! I’ve got a big fleece coat on and still cold.

Reactions: 3
Even worse picturing ur daughter on the lake in a swimsuit when we all know it’s probably -1 that’s why in the background there’s no one on the lake !!

Has she had work done, she's looking very botoxed 💉💉💉
She replied to slimmingworldboy when he had Botox that he would never look back so defo ... is this the first full face pic we have seen 😄

Came here to say exactly the same! 👆🏻 It’s currently 8 degrees with a max of 11 here in Newcastle; can’t imagine it’s Med temps where she lives 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Ur not in Malaga hun .#puturtrouserson

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this is Gemma’s thread butttttttttt
..... how bloody much does ‘Spangee’ love her own reflection. Jesus Christ give it a rest with the puffer lips powty selfies 😫

Reactions: 9
..... how bloody much does ‘Spangee’ love her own reflection. Jesus Christ give it a rest with the puffer lips powty selfies 😫
She looks like a sex doll made in Taiwan 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant. The girl loves eye bleeping herself! All filler & bleach 😬
She's gone from looking like the Kid Catcher with her pointy chin and beak, to looking like a plastic spunk pocket. She's gross, she literally makes me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 I bet she gets her leathery IBEEFA curtains out on Only Fans 😄🤢

... back to Gemma 🤣💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshots please 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.