Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Gem is living in 2012. Still hasnt caught on to the everything in moderation bandwagon.

Shes a slim woman and still has to talk about 'burning it off' when a pizza is mentioned / pictured. I really hope for Olivias sake she doesnt use that sort of language at home.
Agree. Maybe the news that Slimming World is toxic bullshit hasn’t reached Stepford yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s actually Very damaging for influencers to promote working off food. I don’t know why companies want to pay to use people who still live in that mindset

Reactions: 4
Considering she’s lived on the outskirts of the lakes all her life she only goes to the same 3/4 places. Calling Yew Tree Tarn a hideaway 🤣 it’s on a main road.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah really I hadn’t noticed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder why?
She can't cope with anything less than total adoration. People have messaged her in the past pulling her up on things and she has an absolute witch fit 🤣🤣 she can't cope with being a tiny bit upset her face may crack. My fave was when she told someone to duck off 😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good god. She’s just posted that it’s her life’s ambition to write a book. Can you imagine trying to decipher her airy fairy illiterate bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like Gem is living in 2012. Still hasnt caught on to the everything in moderation bandwagon.

Shes a slim woman and still has to talk about 'burning it off' when a pizza is mentioned / pictured. I really hope for Olivias sake she doesnt use that sort of language at home.
She's definitely living in 2012 with her SMART goals in her new Espa journal, so outdated 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.