Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine trying to insure her with her heart condition? She’d be jogging round a resort in the baking heat taking selfie’s while they repatriate her.
I bet you’re right. Her and Olivia have heart issues and she has a stoma bag too. The insurance for them both would probably cost more than the holiday.

Out of Office is the thing you put on your emails isnt it.

'Im going to put my out of office on'

Not sure why Id want that on a jumper.

Reactions: 5
Out of Office is the thing you put on your emails isnt it.

'Im going to put my out of office on'

Not sure why Id want that on a jumper.
Unless you wear it to work it’s pretty obvious you’re out of office!

Also someone needs to remind her there’s nothing wrong with being an intelligent, with-it person. All this ditsy, I’m so silly “sent the passport to the DVLA” / “bought the wrong paint” / My life is so busy and important and how do I do it on top of my crazy work schedule… IT’S OLD! It got old a long time ago! Just get on with life like the rest of us!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi, could someone update me on Gemmas life please? I thought of all the old toxic slimming worlds accounts I used to follow and looked her up and saw she’s no longer a slimming world person! Is she still the most busiest person in the world waking up at 4am to do stuff? Is she still with the teacher husband? Thanks guys

Reactions: 3
Hi, could someone update me on Gemmas life please? I thought of all the old toxic slimming worlds accounts I used to follow and looked her up and saw she’s no longer a slimming world person! Is she still the most busiest person in the world waking up at 4am to do stuff? Is she still with the teacher husband? Thanks guys
pretty much all you said. No change except she now prints cliche quotes on bags and hoodies, got a puppy and lost her IQ somewhere in fiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else have trouble reading the bullshit on her tops? I can’t read it because of the script. I’m surprised it’s not written in white.

Was looking at her website the other day. Do you think she realises that she’s totally not following distance selling regs? Her policies read like they were written by a 15 year old trying to make it big in business studies class 😂

• Haha
Does anyone recognise the 2 women in the promotions photo for SW…. I don’t they have teeth n wow it makes them look totally different .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s the same age as my kid, I’ve never done elf on the shelf anyway, but definitely wouldn’t for an 11 year old at high school. It’s all for the gram though, Olivia surely can’t still believe?!
Oh I hope not. She would get totally mocked in secondary..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.