Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
Pre lockdown why does her company allow someone with a heart condition to drive hundreds a miles a day attend all day meetings to drive home again to have a few hours sleep to do it all over again the next day !!

Reactions: 9
Ah that classic curly hair/straight fringe combo 😂

That’s actually an awful thing to happen. Not sure if I’d want it splashed all over the daily fail if it was me but they are known to just run stuff anyway
I wouldn't be surprised if she went to them with the story. Let's all remember the car crash selfie 🙄

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210330-081626_Chrome.jpg

Is she quoting the first line of Matilda book in relation to herself?!!!

How much effort must she have gone into to open up that number of books to make that background? Get a life you absolute saddo. Mortified for her!

Also I think yesterday's pancake pics were recycled and another super irritating post where she's lying about cooking that after three hours sleep and then going for a walk? Does she ever go for walks and god forbid just enjoy them without needing validation from the Internet everytime?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know how she gets on with that book because it’s not her usual fluffy chic lit (I hate that phrase but it says more about her than any other). It’s a fab book but quite dark and not romantic at all. It doesn’t fit with her world view.

why did she say last night that her dinner was almost an aperol? pretty sure it was about 13 degrees in cumbria LOL

Reactions: 2
I
why did she say last night that her dinner was almost an aperol? pretty sure it was about 13 degrees in cumbria LOL
I've been wondering all month what climate she's been living in! All these swishy dresses and talk of summer! I live down south and we've had one or two vaguely warm days and that's about it so no idea how she's getting so much warmth up north

Reactions: 7
I
I've been wondering all month what climate she's been living in! All these swishy dresses and talk of summer! I live down south and we've had one or two vaguely warm days and that's about it so no idea how she's getting so much warmth up north
We’ve had a couple of nice days, but certainly not dress or eating outside weather. The suns out but the wind is still bitterly cold.
But that wouldn’t stop Gemma living her best insta life!!

• Haha
Here we go, Gemma and her picnic basket swishing to spend summer on the lake. Oh duck off 🤦🏻‍♀️ Always trying to live the insta perfect life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’ve got lovely blue skies here but it feels like 3 degrees! No summer dresses but more big coats with sunglasses!

Reactions: 8
We’ve got lovely blue skies here but it feels like 3 degrees! No summer dresses but more big coats with sunglasses!
Yep I’m in Newcastle and it’s such a nice day but cold; I’ve still got my big coat on 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.