Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she decided to get the work done, I know it’s her face yadda yada but she always seemed to be very love who you are

Reactions: 2
I can't imagine she does. Cath Kidston dresses, pretending you read 300 books a week and flower Friday don't really go hand in hand with getting your Mary out for weird old men on the internet 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't imagine she does. Cath Kidston dresses, pretending you read 300 books a week and flower Friday don't really go hand in hand with getting your Mary out for weird old men on the internet 😅
I think the Only Fans was in ref to Spanjee (I hope!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my dizzy Jesus nooooo not flower hole Gemzy... can you imagine?! 🤣🤣🤣 I was on about that dirty old spanjo thing. How were they even "friends" 🤣🤣

Does she have an only fans?! Is she still married? I haven't followed her for years.
The old trout deleted me, I rely on screen shots on here😄... hmmm I'd say she's upto something. Surely her dad *husband* or the seagull isn't paying for all the work she's had done 🤔 going by what's been said on Tattle, they split for a bit but are now together. I'll have to try and get her to accept me back haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the Only Fans was in ref to Spanjee (I hope!!)
I think it was too but the mental image of Gemma balancing a Jo Malone candle, a chicklit novel and a bunch of peonies round her noonie is quite hilarious!

Presenting you... my most precious flower enveloped in the pages of my favourite novel ... on flower Friday 🙊🌿🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my dizzy Jesus nooooo not flower hole Gemzy... can you imagine?! 🤣🤣🤣 I was on about that dirty old spanjo thing. How were they even "friends" 🤣🤣

The old trout deleted me, I rely on screen shots on here😄... hmmm I'd say she's upto something. Surely her dad *husband* or the seagull isn't paying for all the work she's had done 🤔 going by what's been said on Tattle, they split for a bit but are now together. I'll have to try and get her to accept me back haha
There’s been a bum shot today 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I think it was too but the mental image of Gemma balancing a Jo Malone candle, a chicklit novel and a bunch of peonies round her noonie is quite hilarious!

Presenting you... my most precious flower enveloped in the pages of my favourite novel ... on flower Friday 🙊🌿🍂
As the saying goes: you can't put a flower in an hole and call it a vase.....

Gemma: swipe up for my only fans 🙊🌿🪴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to delete my group comment as I realised it might give clues as to where I am. I don't want an angry Gemma turning up at my door in a Cath Kidston apron brandishing a La Cruset pot as a murder weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Had to delete my group comment as I realised it might give clues as to where I am. I don't want an angry Gemma turning up at my door in a Cath Kidston apron brandishing a La Cruset pot as a murder weapon!
I can sense psycho tendencies from her .... she's ready to blow any day now 🤣

Reactions: 4
Battering your front door down with a sprig of Eucalyptus & a bunch of Peonies .........

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can sense psycho tendencies from her .... she's ready to blow any day now 🤣
I'm here for it. I'd love to see her chuck her dummy. It'll be done in a flowery style though, worded as per those noteworthy works of literature that she breathes in as if they were pure oxygen (chick lit).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm here for it. I'd love to see her chuck her dummy. It'll be done in a flowery style though, worded as per those noteworthy works of literature that she breathes in as if they were pure oxygen (chick lit).
She'd be a total victim. I always get the feeling she models herself on Vicky Pattison (and this was confirmed when they were in a jelly advert together) and she always acts like she's super humble and down to earth, but is very quick to try and get people to feel sorry for her when it will benefit her. Oh and is actually a spiteful, nasty bully. Bet G was like that at school.

Reactions: 10
I always thought Katy was the nice/likeable twin, but she's turned into a total beg as well.

Reactions: 6
Well she did tell someone to "duck off" that one time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.