Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seem to remember it was someone who called her out for showing a photo of her devastated tear stained daughter who had cried herself to sleep after her pet died.
This was awful, her daughter was heartbroken and her concern was putting it out for the world to see online.

Reactions: 7
I'm interested as to what she said to you? Don't feel you have to share though!
I can’t find the messages but essentially I called her out on a re used photo and pointed out some details which made it appear that way. She called me a troll and accused me of ‘attacking other women’ and that she shouldn’t have to ‘prove her sodding self’ to anyone, that clearly I was out to tear women down with my ‘crappy comments’ - and then she blocked me.

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t find the messages but essentially I called her out on a re used photo and pointed out some details which made it appear that way. She called me a troll and accused me of ‘attacking other women’ and that she shouldn’t have to ‘prove her sodding self’ to anyone, that clearly I was out to tear women down with my ‘crappy comments’ - and then she blocked me.
Defensive much?! I've seen other accounts say things like "reposted picture - couldn't be arsed to take one tonight" and it's fine. Obviously doesn't fit into her perfect aesthetic though 🌿

Wow that's immature as heck.

Reactions: 2
I notice Northern Gal has been very quiet on here since the racism posts came out 🤔

Reactions: 6
Not half obvious she's reading on here when today we get a story of breakfast in progress.. 🙄

Scroll further up in this thread... there's a picture of her husband in blackface and also some inappropriate tweets from the lady herself.
Oh wow. They are not a good look. Is Northern Gal a user on here or are you calling Gemma that? Sorry I’m being a bit ditsy.

Ignore me - I’ve just scrolled back further and found who you were talking about

Oh wow. They are not a good look. Is Northern Gal a user on here or are you calling Gemma that? Sorry I’m being a bit ditsy.

Ignore me - I’ve just scrolled back further and found who you were talking about
It's either her or one of her inner circle of huns

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210424-180417_Chrome.jpg
She uses a very dark skin coloured emoji, doesn't she? Now that I've posted this there will be an incoming FakeBake post in 3. 2, 1 ...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.