Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite hilarious they’ve employed a head of digital who can’t adhere to ASA regulation. She’ll end up getting them fined.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This tit pisses me off more than it should. She sounds illiterate. ‘As ever... lasagne............’ WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Embarrassment.
🌿duck knows how she got the head of digital job. Bet she’s shagging the boss🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This tit pisses me off more than it should. She sounds illiterate. ‘As ever... lasagne............’ WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Embarrassment.
Reminds me of Nigella the way she says things slowly with a hair flick or a flutter of the lashes. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always find it hilarious... like read it out loud... no one would ever speak like this!!! Haha

Reactions: 4
Now let's go steady everyone... Gemma knows the word duck 😱 and she's not afraid to use it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The tiniest and nearly colourless ad is disgraceful too
It just proves she knows exactly what she's doing. I don't know what the problem is with these people displaying #ad it's not the end of the world. If they feel such a stigma about it, then it's quite simple- don't bloody do any ads.

Reactions: 12
Cause it’s bullshit.
‘not compromised - 6 syns for the whole thing’
duck off - I consume more then 6 syns in cheese while I am making a lasagne !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is an awful woman! Pretends to be sweet and cute and perfect, all flower Friday and spas and candles. Then photographs her little Girl who is heartbroken at the death of the pet and posts it for all the world to see. That did it for me. I had to unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is an awful woman! Pretends to be sweet and cute and perfect, all flower Friday and spas and candles. Then photographs her little Girl who is heartbroken at the death of the pet and posts it for all the world to see. That did it for me. I had to unfollow.
Exactly! Anything for Likes .... but then the first sign of anyone daring to question her or not creep around Her, and the mask slips and she’s telling them to duck Off 🤨 Fake as.

Reactions: 7
Exactly! Anything for Likes .... but then the first sign of anyone daring to question her or not creep around Her, and the mask slips and she’s telling them to duck Off 🤨 Fake as.
The reality is she probably sits there eating pork scratchings, while chugging down lambrini in front of Eastenders, scratching her fanjo and burping 😆

I wish someone would dish some dirt on the boring cow. I'd be gutted if I were truly that insipid as Gemma would have us believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t there some gossip ages ago about her old boss and some sort of inappropriate shenanigans? Or have I imagined that completely?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.