Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
URGH.
So England re-opened a lot of sectors yesterday. And already perfect Gem has:-

Had a mother daughter day out
Had her hair did
Went for a meal / lunch out
Had a coffee out
Delivered take out to family members
Had a family fun filled Sunday
Been to go ape
Had a picnic in the woods

F*ck off 🖕🏻🖕🏻

To anyone else satisfied they washed their face and brushed their teeth today just ignore Gem. She’s a total dick head.
The other side of that thought...someone with a serious heart condition (and her daughter too) and all those places she's been to expose herself. I'm really surprised she's not shielding tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn’t she say she worked with Go Ape on LinkedIn, shouldn’t it be declared? Also Andrew, she’s teasing everyone!
She's definitely working with them or had a gifted day out. No-one tags the company/location in every single story. Not when there are about 15 of them

Reactions: 3
To anyone else satisfied they washed their face and brushed their teeth today just ignore Gem. She’s a total dick head.
I just about managed to get dressed in something other than sloth attire for my daughters birthday party 😂 I won’t be documenting it all on Insta and pretending my life is perfect though! I used to envy Gemma and her little white squares of perfection but could you really be bothered???!!!???

(It’s only immediate family round BTW).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The other side of that thought...someone with a serious heart condition (and her daughter too) and all those places she's been to expose herself. I'm really surprised she's not shielding tbh
Yeah but if she did that she wouldn’t be able to come out with the classic ‘man down’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone who works for Espa just like our Gemma...she’s able to benefit from so many discounts from The Hut brands, 50% off gym wear from a protein brand..bet Gemma manages to get so much more than we realise for cheap 🤬

Reactions: 6
Well she wants to make sure we all know she is celebrating something by the strategic card placing but won’t say what 🙄😂

Reactions: 7
Maybe she finally shat out that silver spoon that's been lodged in her fake arse and she can finally role with the rest of us peasants!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well she wants to make sure we all know she is celebrating something by the strategic card placing but won’t say what 🙄😂
Maybe she thinks she was single handedly responsible for the spas being able to reopen on Monday and needs to celebrate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now Espa Head of Digital 🤔
Amazing especially as her grammar is terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.