Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
34 miles between her and Low Wood Bay...and they’ve got a membership?!? Why?!?
The quickest route is showing 56 minutes, why bother.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Tell me she’s not wearing that one sleeved top just to work from home?! She looks like she’s ready for a night out 🙈

• Haha

Meh

Chatty Member
I don’t often (ever?) get jealous of instagrammers and their accounts.

However, today and Gemma’s escapades at a fairly nice looking spa have tipped me over the edge.

I’m in lockdown measures so f*cking strict in Scotland I can’t even get a glass of wine with a meal out as restaurants are shut. Had my covid test today and went on insta to see her and her gammon faced sister prancing about a spa and pool.

I’d literally kill for a spa and swim 😂😡

Hating on Gemma so so much right now!

Marnic

I’ve never posted on here before but I’ve noticed quite a few of my favourite Insta accounts going private or just not posting recently. Just to correct a few misguided statements on here: Gemma actually works for the group that owns/sells the brands she posts. You can assume she gets a hefty staff discount. If she chooses to post those perks on Insta, that’s her choice - that’s her life. Also, we work in the same industry and I bumped into her at an event. We’re not friends - I was actually too shy to say anything to her - but I can assure you that she looks just as amazing in real life. Not that it matters. If you have a valid concern about a blogger, I would understand, but this is all bs.
The hut group does not own Jo Malone you will find that’s the Lauder group. So all the Jo Malone posts for years, which came across as genuine until you look at her LinkdIn. So what is utter BS is if you are going to be a blogger making money out of followers then declare it properly. If you had read this thread from the start you will have seen a lot of positive posts until it all came out that she was indeed posting ads and not declaring them.

Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can still see it and says she was on viewing this thread an hour ago. All very strange - the first sentence is weird and pointless. Hasn’t read the threads but comments. Created an account and has only commented here. Had no valid points.
It was deffo Gemma the sad cow 😆 she doesn't have that many adoring fans that are nutty enough to do that I'm sure..her 5 mins of shitty SW fame was way back now. she has too much time on her hands. Shouldn't she be sipping on ice cold wine, browsing maternity dresses and sticking sprigs of lavender up her bum or something 🙄 If it wasn't all true why would you even care what people speculate, unless you believe your own hype.

She's a sneaky bitch who hides a stinking, entitled attitude by the looks. I can't abide false people and she is way too vanilla for it to be just so. Total attention seeker.

• Heart
  • Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
I have run quite a few marathons and they take me 6.5 hours. What do you mean by she didn’t run it?

I run a 5k in 36 mins which is just under 12 minute miles. A marathon is running nearly 8 and a half 5ks back to back so obviously after that amount of time you will slow down. You have to take on fuel and drink water, deal with cramps it’s not easy at all. I might not be a fast runner but I am still a runner. Even if you stop and walked a few times you would still be a runner. I go out and run at least 13 miles every Sunday just because I don’t do it in 1 hour 30 doesn’t make me not a runner. I have to work my arse off training every week of the year to raise money for charities and think it’s disgusting that just because I am not kipchoge it doesn’t make me a runner.

If someone wants to tell me I am not go ahead. I would also love to know you marathon times. You have got to be an absolute cunt or not a runner to tell someone they aren’t.
You ok there Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Panda88

Chatty Member
Why is the sister such a twat? Who openly broadcasts that they're driving long distance with their child in the car while needing coffee to stay awake from not sleeping properly all night???

• Wow

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I don’t want to stick up for her as she irritates the shit out of me but the front camera flips the image so she is actually sat in the drivers seat.
Oops 😬 sorry! 🙈 my mistake! (I’m not a selfie taker 😆) she just really irritated the crap out of me today and I flipped 🙈 I’ll take a chill pill 😂

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t blame her for being cheeky 😂 I would be pissed as well.
She makes a lot of money off people on this account, I don’t feel she should be cheeky - she can answer in a mature way. If you have a public account which you use to make money off people then you should be able to handle all opinions

People are starting to see that she has been lying and hiding ads for a long, long time and she hates it. I was one of those people who really though she didn’t do ads and just weirdly like to make a fuss of pictures. She’s now one of the worst instagrammers in my opinion as she is a complete fraud

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Gemma has commented that Katy’s wife is away for 6 months. So I think it is fair and within guidelines that they have formed a support bubble, especially as Katy will need child care support when she is working also!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yes just found it online! The prison is basically in her back garden lol. I love how she changed it. The outside before was shocking. Looked like a old community centre.

160k down south where I am would get me a nice little studio flat 😔
Does she leave little baskets with leaves and cookies and shit in for the prisoners I wonder?

• Haha

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
She is an awful woman! Pretends to be sweet and cute and perfect, all flower Friday and spas and candles. Then photographs her little Girl who is heartbroken at the death of the pet and posts it for all the world to see. That did it for me. I had to unfollow.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I used to really like Gemma, I thought she was beautiful and always put together really well but I started to feel bad sometimes when I looked at her. Every day she leaves the house perfect, I used to be like I’d ran through a hedge.
I watched a make up live once and she showed what she used to do her make up and I looked at my primer, foundation, powder, blusher & mascara (which are all expensive) and thought I wouldn’t even know where to start putting on all of that never mind pay for it all.
I would say I have a really well paid job but I can’t afford to spend the way she does and it made me question what I was doing wrong. I know it’s probably a bit of jealousy as well but I do think these influencers need to think about how they make people feel.
Declare those #AD, declare when they are getting a discount, show that they are not buying those gifted items & be genuinely happy and show they are grateful for everything they receive, it might make people feel that wee bit better.
There's no way on earth they'd be spending their own cash on all of the high end products. They're 100% gifted or heavily discounted 😏 That's why they are reluctant to declare it they want people to think they are doing better than what they are..I think a lot of these "influencer" people are heavily in debt too half the time. Loans to do houses up, credit cards for the latest tat. All smoke and mirrors to impress strangers. How bloody sad they are.

• Heart