Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spyeye

“Blown to Narnia” 😤 DOROTHY GETS BLOWN TO OZ!! It REALLY irritates me when she says the same things over and over again but gets it WRONG!!!!! Narnia is through the wardrobe...Oz by wind. FML! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Telling people to fuck off Gem? That's not very flower Friday now is it? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

SHE needs to fuck off with the undeclared AD AD AD all the time and using her child (who she treats like a 4yr old) to get likes on Instagram.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh and we get a pic of the husband.. is that because someone mentioned on here how she keeps him under lock and key?

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
25 days of Gemma shoeing us how much of a better parent she is by going all out with the Elf !!
Noted she didn’t have time to eat properly, but had time to get “lost in fiction” & then spend about an hour twatting about for the Insta perfect Elf pic !!
🙄🔫

• Haha

Meh

Chatty Member
Absolutely love that hotel she’s staying at tbh, am a little bit jealous of her this morning!
It does look beautiful! Would very much like to visit at some point in the future. Wait, am I being influenced by Gem?! I’ll be at Low wood bay next 😂

I do question the decision of ESPA to send a large contingent of people into Manchester for a week at this moment in time. When Manchester and the surrounding areas seem to be hit badly with covid. Yet they all make (in my view unnecessary journeys) to film a flipping Christmas advert 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Marie SW

What a nob. I remember that- did Spanjee go visit her too? Another Nob! All for insta

Irrch

Chatty Member
Two words:
That. Breakfast !!!!
Working from home during a pandemic while shielding yourself and your daughter and minding your baby niece and perfect gem STILL manages to put porridge in a posh bowl with perfectly laid out fruits, sprinkle with ICING SUGAR (or sweetener, who cares / the effort !) and put it on a chopping board !
And the way she says uneaten ....

First off I can’t believe anyone would do that with a breakfast.
Secondly... if you did do that you would eat if after all the effort you put in.
But third and final - even if you didn’t want to eat your perfectly placed porridge SURELT ... after three hours with it I front of you while you are working you would have moved the thing !!

sorry. Rant over. But as a mum working at home with a toddler (not Jen’s fault my balance atm is crap) most of us want to quickly share our burnt toast or left over weetabix. I just can’t believe her perfect life.

Reactions: 13

eye_rolling_always

I know it pathetic but do a complaint and attach the screenshot. Ads have to be clear, that is not. I done it for her the other day then unfollowed just because it's getting ridiculous.

She always takes messages off when it's an ad I've noticed. So glad someone alerted us to her Linkedin because since then my eyes have been opened.

Unfollowed her sister too... whole family is annoying!

Nosysamsie

VIP Member
This woman! Going on about bloody beauty treatments being stopped. My area is one back in partial lockdown. We cant meet other households other than at the park (and 2m distance applies), we can't have folk at our homes. We can go to the pub and to a restaurant, but only with our own household (and yes they are checking this). Id give anything to have my family round, to see my new neice and to cuddle my nephew again. But sorry, princess gem needs her eyebrows and eye lashes maintaining. I wish people would sort their priorities out!

• Angry

Irrch

Chatty Member
*IF* your kid was making candles for their friends (bath bomb okay but candles or an under 14 even ? Just no

but IF surely they would be pink and glittery or with unicorn stickers or some ribbon/stars/sparkles/hearts.
Not an insta perfect brown class jar with soy wax and poncy foliage 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I wouldn’t know what to think if my 11 year old brought one of those home, wouldn’t even think a teacher would make those for kids

KNYE_19

Probably having flower Saturday as she's so overwhelmed and exhausted. She'll be able to face the florist tomorrow after oat pancakes with that all important 1 tsp of melted nutella that she can seemingly spread over the entire length of the M6.
This comment has me gone 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
I thought I was the only fucker that noticed the nutella scam 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

DoubleTrouble1712

No, The Hut Group does not own Jo Malone. Well done. Nor do you know which products in her home have been gifted/paid-for. If you have a genuine concern, you should report it through the relevant channels. I won’t read 16 pages of speculation.
Go back to swishing in and out of the house and hauling yourself from one undeclared ad to the next 🙈 🌿 I have reported concerns previously and I’ve had feedback from the ASA to say they’ve been dealt with. Shame no learning was taken on board, you can be confident people will keep reporting though.

• Heart

MamaD

VIP Member
She makes a lot of money off people on this account, I don’t feel she should be cheeky - she can answer in a mature way. If you have a public account which you use to make money off people then you should be able to handle all opinions

People are starting to see that she has been lying and hiding ads for a long, long time and she hates it. I was one of those people who really though she didn’t do ads and just weirdly like to make a fuss of pictures. She’s now one of the worst instagrammers in my opinion as she is a complete fraud
She should 100% be pulled up about the undeclared ads but asking questions about her husband is someone being cheeky. She’s never made money off their relationship so why would someone care?? If you saw her in the street/at an event you wouldn’t ask if she’s still married. I think a lot of people on social media forget basic manners. They say a lot of things they wouldn’t dare say to someone’s face. If she was a family account that focused on her life as a wife and her husband featured heavily and they just disappeared then yeah, the question could be asked. I think the person who asked the question is probably a tattler and wanted her to rise to the bait.

HereForTheLols_

Sweet baby jeeeesus, if she put half as much effort into her grammar and spelling as she does with her instagram, she may actually come across as educated 🤦‍♀️
Yep and just all those companies she has worked with she has never declared her posts including items / trips from those companies as an ad. And a few weeks ago on the first thread we were all bigger her up a bit saying whilst she’s annoying, at least she doesn’t ram ads down our throats. But she was doing it constantly and not declaring.
And yes she is treating her daughter as if she’s still in reception or year one or something. The daughters going to grow up very confused with sometimes being treated like an adult going to posh afternoon teas and sometimes being treated like a four year old. There doesn’t seem to be a happy medium!

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I agree, not her biggest fan at all, however when you see her, she is a very attractive woman who probably turns a few male heads

I am the same not her biggest fan , however she is a very attractive woman up close and will turn a few male heads
She’s a perfectly nice looking and presentable woman. Just not as gorgeous as she makes herself out to be/ seems to think she is . In fact looks very different in real life. The wedding photo where she’s smiling normally is lovely. Best I’ve ever seen her look. Shame she can’t post natural photos more often. Having said that the news about her husband has made me feel very sad for her. Imagine feeling you still have to present an idyllic life when that’s happening. Bet she wanted to wrap those flowers around his head every Friday!!

Nosylurker

So her sister has gone round for brunch and tagged it #socialbubble - not sure how that works as the rules stated single people/parents didn’t they?!
Devil’s advocate, isn’t Katy’s wife now working away so at this moment she is on her own with a child? That would be within the guidelines for a bubble.

Other things in her life are: books like she breathes like air, heavily discounted spa days, slimmer of the week awards off one of her friends for losing a pound, being the only working mother in the world.

• Haha
I see her occasionally walking/running around the sea wall, I say hello but she ignores me. Really annoys me, likes to put on the perfect front, but that is just ignorance.

Last edited:
  • Wow