Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrime

“Blown to Narnia” 😤 DOROTHY GETS BLOWN TO OZ!! It REALLY irritates me when she says the same things over and over again but gets it WRONG!!!!! Narnia is through the wardrobe...Oz by wind. FML! 🤦🏼‍♀️
But she’s a literary genius. She reads all the books. Are you sure you’re right and she’s wrong? I have faith that Gemma, the bookworm, knows what she’s talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Meh

Chatty Member
Those cruise ships don’t have their accounts/payroll in the U.K. so technically she will have been employed in another country for so long, that she isn’t a U.K. resident for tax purposes. No stamps here. They know it when they join
Yeah! Don’t feel sorry for her. Her and her wife have benefited from years of paying no income tax on their wages. If they wanted to have maternity leave; save up money.

They do not contribute to U.K. tax therefore shouldn’t get anything from it.

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
I used to really like Gemma (circa when she worked at Sellafield). I used to find her very aspirational and look to her for product recommendations etc. However since having read her LinkedIn bio I am completely distrusting of her. I feel that EVERYTHING she posts is either an AD/SP/gifted or linked in some way to her financial/personal gain. Her IG page is a business and a platform for her to make more money. There is no genuine content. It is full of undeclared ads and product placement. In my opinion she is everything that is wrong with the ‘influencer’ brand.

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
SHE HAS ORDERED HERSELF SOME FLOWERS AND WRITTEN A GIFT MESSAGE ‘TO GEMMA FROM GEMMA’.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN.

Sorry I needed caps.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sozhun

VIP Member
URGH.
So England re-opened a lot of sectors yesterday. And already perfect Gem has:-

Had a mother daughter day out
Had her hair did
Went for a meal / lunch out
Had a coffee out
Delivered take out to family members
Had a family fun filled Sunday
Been to go ape
Had a picnic in the woods

F*ck off 🖕🏻🖕🏻

To anyone else satisfied they washed their face and brushed their teeth today just ignore Gem. She’s a total dick head.
The other side of that thought...someone with a serious heart condition (and her daughter too) and all those places she's been to expose herself. I'm really surprised she's not shielding tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Eyerolling

VIP Member
No, The Hut Group does not own Jo Malone. Well done. Nor do you know which products in her home have been gifted/paid-for. If you have a genuine concern, you should report it through the relevant channels. I won’t read 16 pages of speculation.
Oh touchy that your comment was proven wrong straight away, aren’t you! Strange that you haven’t read the thread, but are quick to comment, and only joined to comment. It is not speculation. It is quite obvious she is not declaring ads - for example, the sweets the other day, that everyone else was declaring as an ad, Gemma just happened to have but wasn’t declaring. What a coincidence that she bought them and posted them at the same time everyone else was advertising them!! It hasn’t gone unnoticed that they are usually on stories so that they disappear, and making her profile private doesn’t hide it. People aren’t stupid

Marnic

No, The Hut Group does not own Jo Malone. Well done. Nor do you know which products in her home have been gifted/paid-for. If you have a genuine concern, you should report it through the relevant channels. I won’t read 16 pages of speculation.
Gemma go back to your chick lit books and your un declared ads and do not worry I will be reporting!

• Haha

Gemgemgemgem

What a sneaky, greedy girl. She is the definition of a wolf in sheep clothing (enticing sheep with bloody candles and bubble baths). So far from the wholesome, innocent woman she portrays. I hate seeing #ad #ad #ad on everyone's stories, but this is even worse. Ads by deception.

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Sweet baby jeeeesus, if she put half as much effort into her grammar and spelling as she does with her instagram, she may actually come across as educated 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't want to see that bastard elf unless it dead heads all her flowers on Friday without her even knowing 🤪

• Haha
I know the area and it’s a typical northern town. Houses are very cheap. It is surrounded by beautiful scenery and people are very lucky with the natural surroundings and there aren’t many tourists. However, there isn’t much going on and the actual Lakes is not ‘just on her doorstep’. It’s still a considerable drive away.
I find her very pretentious the ways she talks about the area, but then everything is for the gram and her page is more of a business than real life. Nobody can possibly be that perfect and it would actually make me feel a bit sick trying to be that perfect ALL the time. Some of the best moments in life are when things are unplanned, go wrong, messy and real. It’s a shame if she can’t freely experience that, if she can’t let go occasionally. But then I don’t feel sorry for her as it’s her life and her choices.

• Heart

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Gem's Sister & her Wife have obvs seen how much Gem is gifted etc from Instagram & decided to try & get on board ! Does anyone remember her Sister's Hen at Low Wood Bay (where else!!) and they had gifted, personalised Hydrate M8 bottles & at the Wedding there was a ridiculous number of Jo Malone candles. I only remember the candles as my Husband has banned Jo Malone - he said its just like setting fire to money !! I naively thought they must just be well off to have spent all that money - until Gem started to declare her ads etc & realised that they would have all been bloody gifted !! Who has a Hen Do sponsored by a bloody thermal water bottle !!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s always been like it, just hid it. But now everyone has realised, and she can’t hide it anymore
Have you noticed how most people’s favourite Instagram accounts have become the most hated since the introduction of Instagram stories? Gem, Fopperholic, Lifewithlil, lifewithivycoco etc.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Just wait til Boris and Dominic sell the NHS off and she’s having to pay for her healthcare. She’ll soon stop doing stupid stuff and being a martyr. No flower Fridays when you’re being charged £2k for an overnight stay and diagnostics testing and good lucking getting a plan to cover your heart Gemma you massive bellend.

• Haha

Comeagain?!

Maybe she finally shat out that silver spoon that's been lodged in her fake arse and she can finally role with the rest of us peasants!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Exactly! Anything for Likes .... but then the first sign of anyone daring to question her or not creep around Her, and the mask slips and she’s telling them to Fuck Off 🤨 Fake as.
The reality is she probably sits there eating pork scratchings, while chugging down lambrini in front of Eastenders, scratching her fanjo and burping 😆

I wish someone would dish some dirt on the boring cow. I'd be gutted if I were truly that insipid as Gemma would have us believe.

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
No discredit to anyone who’s time is that for running it. I run myself and have never pushed past 10k. I’m 100% a plodder - I’d be lucky to complete a marathon in 2 days!

My issue is that she posts like she ran it like a pro, with perfect hair and make up. She’s evasive of posting the time because it doesn’t suit her Mary poppins perfect lifestyle.
Yes 100% this. If you run you are a runner but let’s be honest, she’d be sharing the time all over the place if she got a sub 4hrs.

I have run quite a few marathons and they take me 6.5 hours. What do you mean by she didn’t run it?

I run a 5k in 36 mins which is just under 12 minute miles. A marathon is running nearly 8 and a half 5ks back to back so obviously after that amount of time you will slow down. You have to take on fuel and drink water, deal with cramps it’s not easy at all. I might not be a fast runner but I am still a runner. Even if you stop and walked a few times you would still be a runner. I go out and run at least 13 miles every Sunday just because I don’t do it in 1 hour 30 doesn’t make me not a runner. I have to work my arse off training every week of the year to raise money for charities and think it’s disgusting that just because I am not kipchoge it doesn’t make me a runner.

If someone wants to tell me I am not go ahead. I would also love to know you marathon times. You have got to be an absolute cunt or not a runner to tell someone they aren’t.
You’ve made this personal to you, which it isn’t. Anyone that does any race, park run, lap of their street is a runner. However, this is about Gemma, who will post every run time if it makes her look good and suits her narrative of being little miss perfect but doesn’t post her marathon time. Why??