Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
According to her friend she did it with it took them 6.5 hours. So she didn’t run it then.
I have run quite a few marathons and they take me 6.5 hours. What do you mean by she didn’t run it?

I run a 5k in 36 mins which is just under 12 minute miles. A marathon is running nearly 8 and a half 5ks back to back so obviously after that amount of time you will slow down. You have to take on fuel and drink water, deal with cramps it’s not easy at all. I might not be a fast runner but I am still a runner. Even if you stop and walked a few times you would still be a runner. I go out and run at least 13 miles every Sunday just because I don’t do it in 1 hour 30 doesn’t make me not a runner. I have to work my arse off training every week of the year to raise money for charities and think it’s disgusting that just because I am not kipchoge it doesn’t make me a runner.

If someone wants to tell me I am not go ahead. I would also love to know you marathon times. You have got to be an absolute cunt or not a runner to tell someone they aren’t.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Quite hilarious they’ve employed a head of digital who can’t adhere to ASA regulation. She’ll end up getting them fined.

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I think she tries to be perfect because there is so much in her life that isn’t perfect. She has serious health conditions (as do her daughter and sister) so all this fake tan, flower Friday etc etc are to make up for what she can’t control.
That's actually really sad when you put it that way.... she's still a cock though

• Haha

GlennCoco

VIP Member
I've finally unfollowed Gemma. The last straw was that stupid marathon post.
I had a family member run the marathon yesterday where they live. I saw first hand EXACTLY how hard it was and how red/sweaty she was even though she had trained properly and doesn't have a pace maker!! I don't mind the Espa sneakily hidden adverts because I just scroll on past, but the lack of transparency with her marathon posts are what has tipped me over the edge.

Reactions: 14

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I’m utterly appalled that she’s done this. That poor little girl. It’s wicked to put that photo on Instagram. What a vile woman.

HoGi

VIP Member
The latest story. The poor girl is dressed like a 30 something...it is honestly an outfit I would wear and I'm 3x the poor girls age!!

She dresses her like a mini her rather than a child, but in the next breath is doing letters from the elf as if she is 5?!

MamaD

VIP Member
Nothing to see on her stories no...just some twigs next to a massive pic of the lit candle she's deffo advertising....focusing on the lit candle before she hangs her shitty twigs and leaves... the company she's tagged, oh what a coincidence it's company she works for..... does she really think people are that stupid 🙄 passive aggressive mutt, why can't she just start telling people to fuck off again that was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
The fact that she has a personal page that’s private says all we need to know about this account, it’s purely a business one!

Fineapple

VIP Member
If she’s lost in a world of fiction why doesn’t she understand the correct use of an apostrophe? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Gracie_H

I rarely post on here but I just felt the need to tell you all I have finally unfollowed her, she is so bloody boring!!! And the tiny #aff in the corner of all of her ads has tipped me over the edge 🤣. Also the new blonde hair looks like straw and is not a good advertisement for those curling tongs!

• Haha

Marie SW

Her kid is 9? She dresses her like she’s 15 she should still be dressing like a kid not a school teacher 😳🙄
Also, could you be arsed? With all that farting about morning, noon and night? Making everything in your day look perfect? Being sick & still running a a marathon ? Just come across as a bellEnd

• Heart

Dannie

Chatty Member
She should 100% be pulled up about the undeclared ads but asking questions about her husband is someone being cheeky. She’s never made money off their relationship so why would someone care?? If you saw her in the street/at an event you wouldn’t ask if she’s still married. I think a lot of people on social media forget basic manners. They say a lot of things they wouldn’t dare say to someone’s face. If she was a family account that focused on her life as a wife and her husband featured heavily and they just disappeared then yeah, the question could be asked. I think the person who asked the question is probably a tattler and wanted her to rise to the bait.
If I saw her in the street I would not bloody recognise her to ask her if she was still married - she’s the worst cat fish there is.

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I couldn’t run (or walk!) a marathon ! So hats of to anyone that can & does. Same with park runs, 10ks etc. I think I most peoples problem with Gemma is that if you & her both did a marathon - somehow she would find a way to be a martyr about it & her achievement would be better than yours. In the way she’s the only person that’s ever busy, works a full week etc & always the most tired girl in the world. She has one child, a husband & a mum for support & sometimes does a very long drive to do a job she clearly loves, faffing about in a spa. Most women (mums & non mums) have a more challenging week than she does & don’t have the time for 3 hour espa baths or to dick about with flower fridays & doing a flat lay photo shoot for everyone frigging meal 🙄 it think it’s the smugness that people object to.

I couldn’t run (or walk!) a marathon ! So hats of to anyone that can & does. Same with park runs, 10ks etc. I think I most peoples problem with Gemma is that if you & her both did a marathon - somehow she would find a way to be a martyr about it & her achievement would be better than yours. In the way she’s the only person that’s ever busy, works a full week etc & always the most tired girl in the world. She has one child, a husband & a mum for support & sometimes does a very long drive to do a job she clearly loves, faffing about in a spa. Most women (mums & non mums) have a more challenging week than she does & don’t have the time for 3 hour espa baths or to dick about with flower fridays & doing a flat lay photo shoot for everyone frigging meal 🙄 it think it’s the smugness that people object to.
Just as a side note, I have much more respect for the people who compete a marathon in 5/6 hours than the ones who whizz through it with a PB. To run / jog/ walk for that amount of time takes a lot of mental strength !

• Heart

yellowbrickroad

To quote Gem herself, thank the flower gods!! Flower Friday has happened guys 🙈🌱 it’s just been one of those weeks, man down 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

• Haha