Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her occasionally walking/running around the sea wall, I say hello but she ignores me. Really annoys me, likes to put on the perfect front, but that is just ignorance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she looks lovely (and happy) in the sitting down wedding pics. There’s just something I just can’t put my finger on (why all the hiding etc)

as is it just me or.... in the recent espa pics and videos does she just highlight one half of her face?
100000% better in the gypsy wedding pics at least she looked to be a genuine fake then 🍃🙈🌿

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she looks lovely (and happy) in the sitting down wedding pics. There’s just something I just can’t put my finger on (why all the hiding etc)

as is it just me or.... in the recent espa pics and videos does she just highlight one half of her face?
100000% better in the gypsy wedding pics at least she looked to be a genuine fake then 🍃🙈🌿
O my the make up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why is the top half of her face white and the bottom half orange? She looks like she's been half submerged in red clay.

• Haha
Whoever did her makeup needs sacking it’s shocking! If she did her make up, she’s used way too much concealer and setting powder under the eyes! I have to admit she knows her angles as she’s a whole other person when someone else takes a photo of her!

Why is the top half of her face white and the bottom half orange? She looks like she's been half submerged in red clay.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion - Last Xmas Gem gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think Gemma just wants to do it for content and engagement!
Look the naughty elf has spilt my espa products, swipe up for my affiliate link!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
25 days of Gemma shoeing us how much of a better parent she is by going all out with the Elf !!
Noted she didn’t have time to eat properly, but had time to get “lost in fiction” & then spend about an hour twatting about for the Insta perfect Elf pic !!
🙄🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
25 days of Gemma shoeing us how much of a better parent she is by going all out with the Elf !!
Noted she didn’t have time to eat properly, but had time to get “lost in fiction” & then spend about an hour twatting about for the Insta perfect Elf pic !!
🙄🔫
They won’t be on her grid tho. Not aesthetic enough with a white border

Reactions: 8
I don't want to see that bastard elf unless it dead heads all her flowers on Friday without her even knowing 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.