Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treats her daughter like she’s 2 years old, it’s really very strange.

Reactions: 5
Another photo showing how much of a catfish she is 😂
wow! She looks so different when shes not got her mouth nailed shut. She looks pretty there, I’m so surprised. Why not show more of that instead of the angled, smug jaw look. She would be wayyyy more relatable.

Her house doesn't look like a child lives there at all, I bet Olivia isn't allowed to get messy or be a child.

Reactions: 2
Omg is she wearing a 70 year old bed sheet? What is that absolutely awful floral dress about 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Has she really just posted ANOTHER instastory without the proper advertising hashtag?

It seems highly unlikely that she'd just happen to have a 'Love Mallow Pink 'n' White' mug to accompany her Low Syn treat!

Can't imagine that being in her mug cupboard...doesn't quite fit in with her "aesthetic" does it!

She must be really thick to keep flouting the basic advertising rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Has she really just posted ANOTHER instastory without the proper advertising hashtag?

It seems highly unlikely that she'd just happen to have a 'Love Mallow Pink 'n' White' mug to accompany her Low Syn treat!

Can't imagine that being in her mug cupboard...doesn't quite fit in with her "aesthetic" does it!

She must be really thick to keep flouting the basic advertising rules.
The same with the hydrate bottles she keeps sharing too

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen Laura Sally sharing the same mug/pink and whites combo so if it’s not an #ad it’s certainly a bloody gift 🙄 just bloody mark it as such. I couldn’t care less if you get free tit(literally tat in this case) but bloody just declare it it’s not hard!

Reactions: 11
Everyone was advertising Pink n Whites yesterday so it is so obvious she is hiding her ads. So stupid

Her sister is just as bad. Posted a photo of the baby in the sink and had aveeno baby products in the background, who she previously did an advert for

Her sister is just as bad. Posted a photo of the baby in the sink and had aveeno baby products in the background, who she previously did an advert for
She's completely oversharing the poor baby. I feel like I've met her because I've seen so many photos! I'll never get why people who want to share photos of their kids don't set up a private account with just people they know.....oh ye they won't get freebies then! I see her wife actually made her page private

So annoying when people hide ads, it’s very obvious that it is one and she should know better! Deserves a fine

Reactions: 3
She's completely oversharing the poor baby. I feel like I've met her because I've seen so many photos! I'll never get why people who want to share photos of their kids don't set up a private account with just people they know.....oh ye they won't get freebies then! I see her wife actually made her page private
Definitely. I had a baby 3 weeks before she did and imo she has overshared that poor little girl so much.

Reactions: 3
Definitely. I had a baby 3 weeks before she did and imo she has overshared that poor little girl so much.
And posting about her wife being back yesterday! Stay off Instagram for a day and enjoy her being back and your family being back together!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.