Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg seriously?? And she’s from Liverpool! Well if I didn’t dislike her before I do now.

Anybody got a link to the article? Not that I even want to visit the website but I need to see this
Omg seriously?? And she’s from Liverpool! Well if I didn’t dislike her before I do now.

Anybody got a link to the article? Not that I even want to visit the website but I need to see this

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s posted on her stories that she wanted to get her placenta made into capsules but couldn’t due to her premature birth. The idea of eating placenta has always made me feel 🤢
Also does it count as vegan?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she spoke to them after the consultant text debacle too, though I can’t find it.

I’m not from anywhere near Liverpool but I wouldn’t touch the scum with a barge pole.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she spoke to them after the consultant text debacle too, though I can’t find it.

I’m not from anywhere near Liverpool but I wouldn’t touch the scum with a barge pole.
Ahhh she went to the Mirror that time by looks of it ! and the Daily Mail... Metro also picked up on it !!

She’s posted on her stories that she wanted to get her placenta made into capsules but couldn’t due to her premature birth. The idea of eating placenta has always made me feel 🤢
Also does it count as vegan?
Tbh I’m in two minds about this, I haven’t got children yet but it’s something I’d deffo look into even though it weirds me out a bit

I'm sure she said lost all the weight eating loads of eggs. Guess she cant eat them now being vegan.

Reactions: 2
Yep placenta is vegan because you can consent to it being used and if it’s your own you are using it freely.

Thanks for the link to the article. I guarantee 99% of her own city will despise her for that. What a crappy awful human she really is

Reactions: 6
Ahhh she went to the Mirror that time by looks of it ! and the Daily Mail... Metro also picked up on it !!

In these cases I don’t think she has gone to the papers involved.
the sun article will be one where slimming world have released the story and pics via a news service and you’ll see near identical articles across lots of different papers and magazines. The photos likely are credited to a news service. I don’t touch the sun but this is how slimming world advertise. They make the claim they don’t advertise and that their results speak for theirselves but they do create awards and competitions that get “reported” (churnalism). She should really have tried to get an agreement that it couldn’t be in the sun tho, I know I would try.
The one about the consultant will just be them reporting what’s on her social media. She probably wasn’t even aware of it till it was out there.
“journalism” is so lazy these days, the bar is set pretty low. Our local paper keeps “reporting” on what’s happening on mumsnet ffs. There’s probably some that come to see which threads here are going nuts to get a story.

She known beforehand that the s*n would have picked it up. As she said that Swfeebs was her idol, and the one who made her first realise you could use Instagram as a weightloss account tool. Feebs was in the s*n as she’s openly posted this on her “grid”. She wasn’t daft, she said she wanted to be in the magazine on her first night back at group. She knew how it all worked. Previously when I went to group, my friend was entering into woman of the year competition, and asked me to help her fill out the form, on the form there was a disclaimer that said slimming world could use your story and “journey” in any media/ press releases, you had to sign saying you was ok with this. My problem as I’ve said before on here, is that she always claims to be this moral compass, we’ve had to listen to her be so patronising over the years, and talk her in matter of fact way about so many things. We’ve had the veganism, the politics, the whole eating clean “I wouldn’t spend 5 Syns on a freddo” judgements, the list goes on. She knows that vile paper isn’t mentioned in Liverpool, it’s not sold in most places. Her husband is a big Lfc fan apparently, so they have that connection also. She put what she wanted first, herself, and would have signed to say she was ok and yes to maybe featuring in the rag at a later date. She is nothing more than a dishonest grabby sellout, with no integrity, like she claims she has. I seen through her a long time ago, and I’m glad others are catching on.

Reactions: 14
**Long time lurker but avid reader** I live in the same town to Jen and as much as she does my head in with all her preaching she done an insta story to say she never did or would give an interview to the sun.

**Long time lurker but avid reader** I live in the same town to Jen and as much as she does my head in with all her preaching she done an insta story to say she never did or would give an interview to the sun.
But she knew that they were one of the papers that always feature slimming world success stories, and the miss slinky press calls etc, so that’s just a bullshit excuse in my opinion. She should have put a more permanent post on her Instagram, but she wouldn’t for fear of any negative comments. All for show as per.

Hey she lost a 1lb, no wait it was 3lb🤷‍♀️ Shes blaming lack of sleep for posting the wrong weight!!! Fucks sake, if i lost 3lb id be runnin up and down the house naked and no way get it confused with 1lb🤦‍♀️ Now shes thinkin of goin to group as she cant do it from home. Thing is, no matter what group she chooses everyone will know her so no hiding miss slinky🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a total coward and a fake! So many people were inspired by her and would have supported her 100% when she was struggling but no she disappeared and basically told everyone to piss off! She bleeping annoys me!

Reactions: 7
Why is it just the fear of a mum of prem babies to be ill? How about any mum in general or even more so the mum that doesn't have a partner or a husband to rely on when SO ill.
God she winds me up and will literally find anything to make it all about her.

Any parent dreads being ill as it's hard enough to be a parent but add illness into the mix and you just don't have time for that s**t.
But oh no it's far worse if you're the mother of prem babies (who now seem pretty well and thriving)
God she is such a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst I do appreciate the level of honesty and her owning the fact it’s her fault she’s put “the majority of the weight back on” as she normally never is honest, as we all know, but why does it always have to come across so holier than thou?! If she started at 19 stone+ and she’s saying the majority is back on, I’m guessing she’s back around 17stone, she was in that red dress at the slimming world ball Nov 17’ so that’s a hell of a lot to gain back in a couple of years?! Guess i’m just shocked at someone who seemed to have the SW fairytale story, is nearly back to where she started within two years, quite a slide that!

Reactions: 8
I really don’t get how you could gain that much weight. If she’s gained 8-9st, that is a HUMAN. That is me. I don’t understand how you can easily put that on. How the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 12
Whilst I do appreciate the level of honesty and her owning the fact it’s her fault she’s put “the majority of the weight back on” as she normally never is honest, as we all know, but why does it always have to come across so holier than thou?! If she started at 19 stone+ and she’s saying the majority is back on, I’m guessing she’s back around 17stone, she was in that red dress at the slimming world ball Nov 17’ so that’s a hell of a lot to gain back in a couple of years?! Guess i’m just shocked at someone who seemed to have the SW fairytale story, is nearly back to where she started within two years, quite a slide that!
I’ll be perfectly honest I gained 6 stone in 2 years. I’d lost about 4 stone then went through a lot and just gave up on myself in every way possible. Gained weight stopped looking after my hair doing make up etc. Just let myself go completely.

It takes so much to walk back through the doors and admit you’ve failed and I admire her for actually doing it.

I just wish people in her position would be a bit more honest about their bad days, even if it was just yeah I’ve not really followed the plan this week I’m struggling blah blah blah. People are more understanding when people are honest.

Reactions: 16
I gained about 4 stone in 2 years after my marriage broke down. I literally gave up on myself. It's depressingly easy for me to put on weight, as I definitely wasn't having takeaways, etc every day.

She definitely needs to be more honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.