Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“January saw me achieve a wonderful MAINTAIN” haaaaa duck me Jen you really do like to polish a turd. If you’re in weightloss mode you’d be gutted at staying the same weight in January! Also If she’s pumping breast milk why is she not losing weight as that burns the cals?! Obvs still
not been eating the rainbow have we!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
“January saw me achieve a wonderful MAINTAIN” haaaaa duck me Jen you really do like to polish a turd. If you’re in weightloss mode you’d be gutted at staying the same weight in January! Also If she’s pumping breast milk why is she not losing weight as that burns the cals?! Obvs still
She’s so deluded! I have nowhere near as much weight to lose as she does and I’ve managed to lose nearly a stone in January despite not even being 100% on plan. What the hell is she eating?

Reactions: 15
If she was following the plan and breast feeding all Jan there would be a loss. Someone’s telling porkies again...

Reactions: 16
I really wish she would come out and address the issues she has around food, dieting and weight loss instead of hiding and pretending.

Reactions: 8
Aww free gifts are her getting rid of her consultant bits and pieces, wonder why there is no hi fi bars, shes probably eaten them all

If I was on SW and maintained for my first month I'd be devastated, nothing to be happy about there when you are supposed to loose weight

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really wish she would come out and address the issues she has around food, dieting and weight loss instead of hiding and pretending.
I think this is the problem with slimming world, it doesn’t address any underlying psychological issues.

Reactions: 15
I think this is the problem with slimming world, it doesn’t address any underlying psychological issues.
True, but to be fair no diet is going to do that. Why would they, when they know that people will keep coming back over and over again?

Reactions: 13
I lost half a stone on SW and ate tit most weeks. I have about 4 stone to lose so nowhere near as much. Wtf is she doing lol

Reactions: 8
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 why on earth do you.
I don’t know.
I’m weird. Don’t even follow her. But nosey every now and then and just think she seems decent. Maybe I haven’t seen enough because I’ve never had bad vibes. Notice she doesn’t post much anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm still waiting for the 'gift' she was going to give 2 days ago!
Shes giving away recipe books she had left over from when she was a consultant. Ffs, that lasted all of 10 mins. She still has National miss slinky 2017 on her page, do us a favour, Miss slinky has well fucked off and on her way to the nearest takeaway🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
EB3B9872-6B4D-4C5A-8515-4A70DCDC8B69.png
the last glimpse we got of our fav celeb pregnant, not with one baby... two babies you know 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.