Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with using Sophie Jude on all the SW marketing material, who has clearly gained 2 stone+ back. 🙄
Ffs, now theres a woman who loves herself. I mean, how many selfies can one person take🤷‍♀️ Annoying as hell with the ever constant #ad 🤬🤬🤬

Joined today and look who greeted me in my first email!🤢🤢🤢 Why is it always about her, she doesn’t even look like this anymore?!
To be honest, she looked fuckin incredible in those pics but i think that ship has long gone. I reckon shes finding it hard to lose it again with being vegan, i think a lot of it is nuts/seeds and high fat foods. Probably a tit load to lose after her babies as well 👶👶

Reactions: 6
Joined today and look who greeted me in my first email!🤢🤢🤢 Why is it always about her, she doesn’t even look like this anymore?!
Really winds me up how they still use miss fat pants as their super slimmer poster girl!!

Eep her chins bigger then mine and I got diagnosed with mumps yesterday
Proper laughed at this comment 😂😂😂 she's like a bleeping pelican with all those chins!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs, now theres a woman who loves herself. I mean, how many selfies can one person take🤷‍♀️ Annoying as hell with the ever constant #ad 🤬🤬🤬

To be honest, she looked fuckin incredible in those pics but i think that ship has long gone. I reckon shes finding it hard to lose it again with being vegan, i think a lot of it is nuts/seeds and high fat foods. Probably a tit load to lose after her babies as well 👶👶
I’ve often wondered this about her, as she lost it all as a meat eater so could fill up on foods that slimming world class as free like chicken ham other meats etc. I’m a vegetarian so couldn’t believe some of the Syn values on a Quorn breaded thing etc though Quorn mince and pieces are syn free. But i think she might have over done it on the vegan “convenience” products, because the processed stuff and slimming world don’t seem to marry as well as how she lost it before she became a vegan!

Reactions: 8
I cant understand why she wants to follow sw again, she was the one who said being vegan was healthy or do we reckon she just binged through her pregnancy 🤰🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I cant understand why she wants to follow sw again, she was the one who said being vegan was healthy or do we reckon she just binged through her pregnancy 🤰🤷‍♀️
She stacked it all back on way before the pregnancy. People saw her out and about where she lives.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s actually followed the sw plan for years now. Basically she did the whole posting everything she ate to lose the weight, then miss slinky, engagement, wedding happened. Then went on her honeymoon and she said ate what she wanted, then gradually there was less and less photos of her, an odd one and then that one in the lift, that she probably thought she’d use as she could make the ‘im pregnant’ excuse. She’s tried to fool the public for a long time now, I just think it’s misleading for Slimming world to be doing the same, when clearly she’s not an advert for the plan working long term, when she especially has said she has struggled with it!

Reactions: 11
She stacked it all back on way before the pregnancy. People saw her out and about where she lives.
I think i recall a pic from emily darke's hen do and someone mentioned she'd piled quite a bit on then and she said she gained over a stone on honeymoon😲

Reactions: 6
I think i recall a pic from emily darke's hen do and someone mentioned she'd piled quite a bit on then and she said she gained over a stone on honeymoon😲
She basically starved herself on fruit for the wedding then - boom! It all went back on and more in a flash. She's so deluded it hurts 😂

Reactions: 5
I remember when she popped up in a Hartleys jelly advert looking bigger than her miss slinky posters!

Reactions: 10
Her latest story today is showing off her new food diary and what looks like a money saving diary..... on the irony!

I am holding my breath for this big sensational reveal picture we are supposed to be seeing this year.
She is probably hiding the twins on social media so she can reveal them in the sun newspaper 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was right about the time she started hiding!! Could no longer deny or hide the weight
It was silly really, she could have been honest and admitted to gaining a bit of weight after her wedding and honeymoon which a lot of people do! Instead she hid away, likely in total denial and it escalated and she’s probably back to where she started.

Reactions: 7
Now she is on stories talking about placentas 🙄🙄🙄
Shes boring as duck now, if its not a bit of the babies arm or leg its a bowl of chopped veg stating "eat the rainbow"🤦‍♀️ duck off Jen and shove the rainbow up your arse🌈. Ok, bye🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely there's got to be a case for false advertising here? This wasn't maintained and thus is no longer a reflection of their plan???

Reactions: 13
She's already appeared in it!
Omg seriously?? And she’s from Liverpool! Well if I didn’t dislike her before I do now.

Anybody got a link to the article? Not that I even want to visit the website but I need to see this

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.