Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretkady

Don’t you think it’s quite sad that she’s made a video about giving her platform to the BLM movement and all we have to say about it is how fat and ugly she looks?
I’m sorry I’m all for a good snark but it when it’s warranted. She’s been honest (finally) about her weight gain I don’t know what you were all expecting but it makes us look pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion slimmingworld_jsg #3 frying cauliflower in batter, black lives matter, hiding her twins and lying about syns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Digitalgeisha

I’m embarrassed for her everytime she tells us she didn’t show us their 3D scans so we couldn’t see their faces. Has she heard herself? Don’t think I could pick my own child out from a line up of 3D scans. Absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Coffeetrampbiatch

Badmouthing the tabloids. Didn’t she go running to the papers to bad mouth her consultant?
Jen you’re a fucking hypocrite. Get back in your bloody box and wind it in. Mouth.
I’m surprised she doesn’t see the parallels between this situation where Caroline Flack lost her job and was splashed all over the papers and her consultant being sacked, splashed all over the papers and then being publicly outed by her own sister. What would have been her reaction if that woman had committed suicide ?

Like don’t get me wrong, I’m not defending her consultant for making a daft mistake. But that’s what it was, a mistake. Can’t be doing with this preaching about kindness when your a vindictive cow who would set out to ruin someone's life because of one bitchy text.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

KNYE_19

I may be on my own here but why do people go on and on about having no pain relief? What do you want, a fricking medal? You've either pushed a human out of your vagina or been cut open whilst still awake (I've had both), so you're still a badass no matter what you may or may not have had. Really annoys me the fixation of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Can't stand how she keeps posting photos of the twins arm or leg etc like she's a celebrity we really aren't to arsed what they look like Hun 🙄 don't post any photo of them at all if your keeping them off SM 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

TJ90

VIP Member
I’m glad she’s gained all that weight and I hope it doesn’t come off because she’s a horrible, insensitive self centred fuck face. The word narcissist gets thrown around too often imo but she definitely is one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
What the hell was she eating to put 7 dress sizes on in such a short space of time? I remember all her sanctimonious posts about eating the rainbow. Must have eaten the leprechauns too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Forfoxsake

With every single one of them, as soon as they stop taking pics of themselves, you know they've put on weight. They all do it. So predictable!
Hell yes.
Almost every single weight loss account ever on #transformationtuesday:
Posts the same set of pics, goes quiet for a while, starts posting the same pics but more sporadically and with the captions something like "I might not be the the girl on the right (skinny pic) any more but I'm still a long way from the (biggest size starting pic) girl on the left", goes quiet again, comes back with a big "confession" post. Rinse and repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Saints123

Anyone seen Becs Bites?

she posts things like this which I take issue with as some syns are very off or her actual portions are hidden plus the amount of calories she must be consuming is wild, she has lost weight but really slowly.
Prime example of the Instagrammers bullshit version of SW. These bloody “desserts” people create are all for the gram. They might look “insane” but must taste vom!!! I mean I can’t imagine crushed weetabix, a 2 syn biscuit, half a tub of quark, options hot chocolate, a mini bag of popcorn, some chemical shitstorm “skinny“ syrup, light squirty cream and a strawberry to finish it off tastes anything like cheesecake. But hey, it’s only your healthy extra b choice and 10 syns!

If cheesecake is what you want then just eat some bloody cheesecake. Do these people not realise you can have a piece of real cheesecake for about 12 syns.

Don’t get me started on the syn free gravy which consists of about 6 onions & 12 stock cubes. Behave yourself and whip up a bit of bisto ffs!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think the comments like "shes a beast" are absolutely disgusting not only that but they are actually disturbing.

Yeah we can snarl at this and that but the video isn't about her weight. The concept of what she is doing, i personally think it's brilliant and hope she sticks to it for the foreseeable.

We all knew she had put the weight back on, she has slowly in tit bits uploaded pictures and posts being truthful for once. This is what everyone has wanted.

I can bet she felt absolutely sick recording and knowing that everyone would see that her journey wasn't the picture perfect she tried to portray. She couldn't be more up front than a video.

I've had issues with her deception but i applaud the video. She could have done a voice over but didnt, maybe give her some credit and don't use what she's doing as a reason to attack her with vulgar comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Anotherct

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter if she’s vegan or not, she wasn’t vegan when she was originally big, and is now vegan and big 🤷‍♀️ It’s not the food, it’s her attitude to food.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
“January saw me achieve a wonderful MAINTAIN” haaaaa fuck me Jen you really do like to polish a turd. If you’re in weightloss mode you’d be gutted at staying the same weight in January! Also If she’s pumping breast milk why is she not losing weight as that burns the cals?! Obvs still
not been eating the rainbow have we!

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I know she wanted to raise the babies as vegan, I wonder what the medical advice is for them as they are so vulnerable. Don’t know why I’m asking as there is no chance as the perfect image will be ruined
Poor sods. Never know the joy of a wotsit or a happy meal. Instead they’ll have scran bran with chopped up pink lady apples and jd seasonings on top

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I am SO happy for Emilie, I had tears when I saw her post. You can tell they’re mostly insta mates though and not real mates, Emilie seems too chilled for all the drama and bullshit JSG creates
You know when someone just genuinely deserves something so precious and perfect. That’s what Emilie got. She seems a lovely girl and I’m so glad she got her little girl. JSG just wants to snatch the limelight back. Well sorry you chubby little twat... no one gives a shit about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Oh I just knew this gobshite would be totally jealous of Emilie, even though of course she’ll deny that, why now with the OTT birth story, thought she wanted to be soooo private and let the boys have a say in what she shares about them?! She’s just full of bullshit as she’s always been. Couldn’t stand Emilie having some joy of her own could you Jen, She’s also done it on a story and not as a post so she won’t get backlash. Her supposedly best mate had to have her rubbing it in that she got pregnant first time around when she’s having miscarriage after miscarriage, and now when she’s announced her little girls birth out comes this fool with her tales of woe, she had months to talk about all of that?! Why so close to Emilie’s news?? Absolute sad act you girl. Plus she’s now just Jennifer and dropped all the Miss slinky bile in her bio, noticed her numbers dropped under 200k too, some spectacular fall from grace she’s had. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person tbh, the amount she’s been so condescending to the world I’m glad people are seeing the light with her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

WhippetGood

And the poor kids are going to be vegan too!
She contradicts herself by saying that she won’t show the boys on social media because they don’t have a say/choice (fair enough) but then she’s bringing them up Vegan which the boys won’t have chosen to do. The mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 32

#aff

Chatty Member
Badmouthing the tabloids. Didn’t she go running to the papers to bad mouth her consultant?
Jen you’re a fucking hypocrite. Get back in your bloody box and wind it in. Mouth.

Reactions: 32