Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can put weight on at the drop of a hat but it’s usually a stone then I reign it in and get it off. I honestly don’t know how anyone can gain that much especially when they a) are vegan b) are a slimming world consultant/ slimming world poster girl c) have had a tummy tuck (which is major surgery and surely it hurts when you start expanding?) and d) didn’t have a full term pregnancy. (It is obviously terrible that her babies were born so early, I just mean she wouldn’t have the same weight gain as she would’ve had if she had gone to term). She needs psychological help along with her SW classes as that gain is way more than standard overeating. Also, random thought but surely she must have had her expensive wedding/engagement rings resized if she’s still wearing them? As mine had to come off once I gained a couple of stone in pregnancy!

Reactions: 5
I can see how you can gain that much, but she really must have been going some. Takeaways mists meals and lots of snacks. But as she is a vegan I find that hard to understand. Also, what an absolute waste of time and money and stress on her body was that tummy tuck. No doubt, she lose it all again, will she then need another one?!

Vegan food has the same calories as the animal equivalent trust me 😂
You can still eat chocolate, crisps, takeaways, fast food, cheese (vegan kind made of oil) and alcohol. I don't know how people think you just eat vegetables and nothing else when you are vegan haha!

Reactions: 14
You can still eat chocolate, crisps, takeaways, fast food, cheese (vegan kind made of oil) and alcohol. I don't know how people think you just eat vegetables and nothing else when you are vegan haha!
Completely agree! I have gone vegan and my diet is shocking.. so much choice as a vegan/veggie these days!

I want to know which group she is at so I can go for a ‘weigh in there’ I’m dying to see how she looks now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh I’ve gained a tit load of weight due to one reason and another and there’s no shame is gaining. She has a platform where she could be so honest and help people struggling but no she’s a preachy bleep about gaining weight. Most of your followers followed you to lose weight so don’t try and fool them!

Reactions: 10
Completely agree! I have gone vegan and my diet is shocking.. so much choice as a vegan/veggie these days!
I had no options as a kid who didn't eat meat and didn't like diary its now ridiculous how much and so much is now 'accidentally' vegan
It makes me laugh when people think vegans can't have a weight problem you can still eat a loaf of bread and vegan butter haha!

I think she shocks and confuses people because she preaches eat the rainbow, and makes it all that it’s all fruit and veg. Just another lie by her.
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter if you eat healthy or unhealthy food, weight loss is eating less calories of any kind, than you burn off. all food has calories. Weight gain is eating more than you burn off, and she must be eating a serious amount of calories to gain so much considering we need around 2000 calories a day just to maintain a healthy weight

Can someone explain this quote to me?!

Her being ill is her biggest fear as a mum to premature boys... wtf you on about Jen?!?

Why is *everything* framed in the context of her not just being a mum, but a mum to premature boys?! If you’re reading this, Jen, just stop. You had a life and were your own person before your kids, don’t do that. Stop relating your kids into everrrrrrrrything you post. Especially when you claim you want them to be social media free and not have a presence, okay, I get that. So perhaps stop mentioning them and cashing in on the #premature?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
That post and quote does even make sense. And She was planning on a diet of toast but what? The sentence just stops, no point to it. Think it’s to get a sympathy vote in to distract from the fact she hasn’t lost weight to be honest

Think she’s making out that with them being premature, she doesn’t want to get sick and pass the germs on, as their immense systems aren't as strong perhaps?

Reactions: 8
I knew she would milk it all for every drop. She's so pathetic and predictable 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 3
Because with Princess perfect she’s the only person ever to have had prem twins don’t you know 🙄 genuinely a twit of the highest order.

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain this quote to me?!

Her being ill is her biggest fear as a mum to premature boys... wtf you on about Jen?!?

Why is *everything* framed in the context of her not just being a mum, but a mum to premature boys?! If you’re reading this, Jen, just stop. You had a life and were your own person before your kids, don’t do that. Stop relating your kids into everrrrrrrrything you post. Especially when you claim you want them to be social media free and not have a presence, okay, I get that. So perhaps stop mentioning them and cashing in on the #premature?
It’s not great for any newborns to get sick as their immune systems are still developing, but I can imagine the risk is even greater to premature babies, who are likely very immune compromised, plus we don’t know what ongoing health issues they may have.

I think after a period of calorie restriction you do gain weight faster when you start eating more calories due to metabolic changes from when you were dieting. This is why 95% of dieters don’t keep the weight off long term. This is how slimming world/weight watchers make money as people keep coming back. Sad but true.

I think she is right to be worried about her babies as premature babies have a higher risk of getting unwell from RSV (can be caught from adults with colds).

I had no options as a kid who didn't eat meat and didn't like diary its now ridiculous how much and so much is now 'accidentally' vegan
It makes me laugh when people think vegans can't have a weight problem you can still eat a loaf of bread and vegan butter haha!
One chap I know joined slimming world because he gained two stone when he went vegan. Said it was because he went IN on trying all the vegan junk food 😂

• Haha
One chap I know joined slimming world because he gained two stone when he went vegan. Said it was because he went IN on trying all the vegan junk food 😂
I seem to remember JSG doing this. She was always going to markets and new vegan restaurants and posting about new vegan desserts and doughnuts she was trying. I always wonder why she lost weight eating a specific way and the decided to change how she was eating...

The food she’s posted lately looks disgusting. It looks dry and flavourless, doesn’t she know how to season food? (As the joke goes, white people don’t 😂)

Also, broccoli with mushy peas?? Behave 🤢

• Haha
I think after a period of calorie restriction you do gain weight faster when you start eating more calories due to metabolic changes from when you were dieting. This is why 95% of dieters don’t keep the weight off long term. This is how slimming world/weight watchers make money as people keep coming back. Sad but true.

I think she is right to be worried about her babies as premature babies have a higher risk of getting unwell from RSV (can be caught from adults with colds).
Not If you’re losing weight right, with enough calories and healthy eating habits. She was obviously starving herself before the wedding. There’s gaining a little weight quickly after a diet and then there is gaining seven stone quickly. She needs to address her food issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.